The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
PCHRODS

Autocrossing your chevy truck....who wants to?

Hey everybody! As some of you may know we've been racing the wheels off our 69 C10 at several events this year with huge success!!! Our whole ]motive for doing this is not only to have a frickin blast, but to try and get other truck owners involved as well. We have participated in over 15 events this year alone with several 2nd place finishes, a 1 st place finish in the TRUCKIN' Magazine "throwdown" on stands now, and a 26th place finish at the optima ultimate street car invitational, out of 52 cars. So it is possible with a truck. I have seen a a few new trucks pop up here and there, but I'm a little disappointed, we build these bad ass trucks, but for what? Trailer to shows for everyone to see, cmon people let's take them out and use them!! That's what we built them for right?! We could have built a camaro or a mustang but we didnt we built a truck because it's in our blood! Our trucks can out run camaros and mustangs all day long, I know I've been doing it and knocking people off their feet because our truck weighed in at 4280 lbs without me in it! If you are interested in trying some racing of a new caliber let me know I would love to see some more truck participation!! Email me if you want some more info on when and where the best events are or if you want to know the best suspension set ups and combos!!

Rob Phillips 69 pro-touring c10
Rob@pchrods.com
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by PCHRODS; 11-25-2010 at 04:15 PM. Reason: All mistakes blamed on iPhone
PCHRODS is offline   Reply With Quote