The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
ll____b0t____ll

Smile Is this a rare Truck? (Should I purchase?)

First let me say sorry for no pics "YET" but Ill get them you can bank on it.

I found a truck thats either a 70,71 or 72 I was so exited I never asked plus I didnt want to seem to eager and get jacked on price with to many questions.
It has the milk crate front grille has the 350 badges ,CST badges , Cheyanne badges and the glove box spid to back it up.
Its half ton 5 bolt pattern, long box,power sterring , sway bars, and many more options ill get pics of later.
The engine is gone and its got a pontiac BB in it that doest run but could be running easy I was told but Ide never go that way lol.
Somthings wrong with the steering column im told dont know what but it has another in the bed thats good.
No gas tank , body is about what youd expect but as a surpize the floors are rust free the rockers are in great shape most damge is wiskey bumps, dents and surface rust A.K.A "Patina lol.
Its an automatic truck with running lights on the roof, dont know if that was a factory option or not.
Has the headliner intact and still good , the good gauge pod and is whit and a orengish yelly 2 tone.

Its got a one owner clean title and I can have it for $200 dollers And hell even trailor it to my place some 2 miles away.

Now I know Im a little exited here but Honestly would I be a fool to pass this up I mean just the front grille is in perfect condition is worth that $200 dont you think?

Last edited by ll____b0t____ll; 06-20-2009 at 03:38 PM.
ll____b0t____ll is offline   Reply With Quote