The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-23-2004, 11:12 PM   #1
Dropt72Shortbed

two 275/50/17 nitto extremes for sale

forgot about these suckers rotting in my garage.

two 275/50/17 nitto 450 extremes

one tire is 95% new (maybe 1500miles on it) other is 65-70% (one tire blew out had to get a new one which is the reason for the treadwear difference). all even treadwear.

i used these on my 2001 s10 blazer, they fit no problem with the 6" rear drop and they filled up the whole wheel well which looked mean. this is also a popular fitment for most fullsizes, tires are 28" tall.

asking $100 plus shipping -- $20 west coast, $25 midwest, $30 east coast.

paypal preferred, money order also accepted

this price is firm, one tire goes for $133 from tires.com, im only asking $120-$130 for both of them including shipping and one is virtually new.

email me at guinnessxedge@aol.com

pictures only if you are very interested, ive had plenty of people waste my time on these before the last two times if put em up for sale.
Dropt72Shortbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 12:05 AM   #2
junkyardjohn

HI BLAKE ... IT'S JOHN RILEY. I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO THAT TRUCK I BOUGHT FROM YOU YET (BUT COLLECT PARTS) BUT I'LL HAVE IT DONE BY THE END OF SUMMER. ALL THE OTHER PARTS THAT YOU HAD WERE VERY VERY NICE, & ANYONE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY IF THEY END UP WITH THEM. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY TROUBLE SELLING THEM.

THIS IS AN HONEST, STRAIT FORWORD GUY, THATS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. DON'T HESITATE OR BE APPREHENSIVE. JOHN
LIFE MEMBER OF P.E.T.A (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS)

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
IT WILL AMAZE PART OF THE PEOPLE & ASTONISH THE REST
junkyardjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 01:50 AM   #3
Dropt72Shortbed

Quote:
Originally posted by junkyardjohn

HI BLAKE ... IT'S JOHN RILEY. I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO THAT TRUCK I BOUGHT FROM YOU YET (BUT COLLECT PARTS) BUT I'LL HAVE IT DONE BY THE END OF SUMMER. ALL THE OTHER PARTS THAT YOU HAD WERE VERY VERY NICE, & ANYONE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY IF THEY END UP WITH THEM. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY TROUBLE SELLING THEM.

THIS IS AN HONEST, STRAIT FORWORD GUY, THATS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. DON'T HESITATE OR BE APPREHENSIVE. JOHN
Hey John,

thanks for the kind words. can you email me your phone number (guinnessxedge@aol.com) i cant remember what we did with the paperwork(did i send it in or did you?) when we sold the car, but the DMV still thinks i own the truck as they sent me the license renewal, i was going to give them a call on thursday.

not sure what you want to do, if youve registered it in your own state or if you need to have it registered here as inoperable or something.

anyways email me your phone number so i can go over it with you.

thanks
blake a.
Old 03-07-2004, 12:27 AM   #4
DOOBZ

Tires

Are the tires still forsale? Icould use an extra pair.
Old 03-07-2004, 02:41 AM   #5
Dropt72Shortbed

Re: Tires

Quote:
Originally posted by DOOBZ
Are the tires still forsale? Icould use an extra pair.
i have buyer currently, and one back up. not sure that both will flake but if you want you can shoot me an email at guinnessxedge@aol.com and if they both flake youre next up.