The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2007, 05:04 AM   #1
hewlett2002000

1966 chevrolet C10 LWB stepside

Howdy yall, just thought id share some pics and info of my new truck. found it 2 streets over with a for sale sign on it, just sitting there with a flat tire and a busted window, i felt so sorry for it i had to buy it. he wanted $1500 for it but i offered $800, we agreed on $900 and she was mine. he had no idea weather it would start, but i went down there and a couple hours, my spare gas tank for my other truck, some gas and starter fluid she started right up. i drove it home with nothing but the e-brake, pulled in my drive way, and it went dead. fuel pump. anyways ive had it since a few days before christmas and i now have it running good, found out it was a 350, 4 on the floor. VERY, VERY strong engine, runs excellent. i fixed the brakes, and figured out somebody put disc brakes on front so thats good. i have new parts in the mail. edelbrock performer intake, holley 4bbl carb 600cfm. relocating tank under the bed, so i ordered a 22 gallon fuel cell, gonna replace all fuel lines, electric fuel pump. i have a practically new HEI distributor im gonna put in it. shes coming together. yall let me know what ya think or if you have any ideas.
Attached Images

hewlett2002000 is offline   Reply With Quote