The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2015, 11:44 PM   #1
Sheetaki

Saddlebag tanks, headers, Rams horns, Summit HEI, 2-barrel carb, fan shroud!

Hey guys, I've amassed more parts than I'm proud of while working on my truck. The parts are all located in Berkeley, CA and I'll ship the smaller stuff, but most of it is pretty heavy or bulky.

Two 16-gallon Side-saddle tanks that fit these trucks quite nicely. The filler necks are a bit short and I found it hard to get a gas-cap to seal, but they are in otherwise good shape. The senders in both of them still work too. Make me an offer. SOLD!

A pair of original cast-iron rams-horns. One side has cracks that have been welded back up. New studs were installed about a year ago. $50+ shipping

A mess of front suspension. SCRAPPED!

-'67 2-barrel rochester carb. Purchased rebuilt around 500 miles ago. This is the slightly smaller 2-barrel. $75+shipping.

-Summit's Billet HEI distributor. Comes with a set of long plug wires for an HEI corvette, which allows them to go under the rams horns. Again, around 500 miles on these. $75+shipping.

I also have a pair of turquoise lap-belts I took out of the truck. No major rips or tears, still retract well. $40+shipping

Added a V8 fan shroud from the '67 too. $60 +shipping
Attached Images

Last edited by Sheetaki; 07-03-2015 at 12:01 PM.
Sheetaki is offline   Reply With Quote