Thread: LT1 GenV swap
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:15 PM   #175
87chevy.com
BMW & ASE Master Certified

Re: LT1 GenV swap

Love it when a part just pops out of the computer screen. Ok, it didnt just pop out, it was a another part I would want to get made but didn't expect to ever get our of the computer $. Big thanks to the machinist!! Parts are perfect!

Two of a kind lol. If there's any interest could offer them up, but for now, only one. Uses p-6 fitttings and proper terminals for the current , Delphi metri-pack 280 / 150 terminals. That was the whole point behind this part, so there's no oversized wire on an undersized terminal to create a situation.. it's gonna be a daily driver and don't want any nonsense problems, only traction problems

Was going to use the modified stock we sender and try the racetronix style setup but wound up not trying it. Have a few of the bulkhead and connectors if anyone wants to give it a try. Original bulkhead wouldn't work for the l83 swap since the pump needs 2 wires, and the sender needs 2 separate ones.

Slowly getting there.. Not really motivated lately. Think it's slowly coming back
Clint

New project: 2006 BMW x5 6cyl AWD to L83 6l80e 4wd to 2WD / RWD

A poor man buy's it twice

finally got my domain name back, 87chevy.com.... site rework in progress
87chevy.com is offline   Reply With Quote