View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 03:56 PM   #1013
SCOTI

Re: Project: Recycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by raylube View Post
Times 2 . I have not yet had time to fully check out this build but glancing over it you have skills way beyond everything I have seen. When I get done with my 4x4 project I will definitely use your build as the idiot's guide to chassis work lol on my 2wd trucks. Keep up the good work
As you're aware, my recent requests & our conversation had me looking in on your stuff & has me filing your 4x4 info as a reference to educate myself. Thank you as well

As for a thread/build update, I've been working on it. The driver side brackets are fully welded & cleaned up w/60grit.

I put the 2nd C/O together & did the 2nd trimming on the upper PB Dropmember bag mount for the passenger side. I liked where things were @ so I drilled the holes for the lower mount & the lower arm. I have it all sitting there & today will try to verify the C/O is @ the same angle as the driver side. Then I'll pull the brackets out & get them welded up. The assemble/disassemble process can be time consuming..... and repetitive.

I haven't given it much thought but I'll prob grab one of the various sway-bars I have & do as mock-up for that to while I'm in there. I have an Addco/PB bar that wouldn't work in a different app as well as a ginormous bar (1 3/8" Bell Tech??) I bought for my Dually to test & see if either might work.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.

Last edited by SCOTI; 09-10-2020 at 04:10 PM.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote