The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Today, 05:28 AM   #23
mac808

Re: Anybody have factory 1968 396 truck engine that will share some casting numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71CHEVYSHORTBED402 View Post
Remarkable truck, Hawaii too, wow. I visited the Kauai recently, no sign of anything close to vintage US trucks, but saw where all the good vintage Toyota trucks ended up. Must be great finishes or...........

For the thread, here's a castings list for BBC engines, heads, intakes etc. Glad I looked, I noted my block's part number wrong.

https://www.nastyz28.com/bbcmenu.php
That's awesome! Kauai is beautiful. Most 'authentically Hawaiian' of all the islands IMO. Lol. I'm on Oahu and its turning into every-other-city-USA, unfortunately with condos, high rises, tract housing and shopping malls popping up everywhere. Kauai with its lush green mountains and valleys preserved the true beauty of Hawaii.

Believe it or not there are quite a good number of good 'ol American muscle cars, hot rods and trucks running around. But like you said, can't hold a flame to the number of Toyota trucks running around everywhere. We are the Toyota capital of the world.

Thanks for the link to the list. I'll have to take a look and see what history and other info I can find.
mac808 is offline   Reply With Quote