The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
straitnate14

Mikes Bump and grind???????

I really don't like doing something like this but I feel I have waited long enough. I have been having problems with Mikes Bump and Grind garage. I ordered a swb bed kit and front fenders from him last January and I received all of it... the front fenders were for a 69 and the tailgate was for a GMC. I own a 1968 Chevy so out of all of the stuff I ordered I only got was a bed that I could use. After talking on the phone back and forth for a few days I got the front fenders fixed but still no tailgate. I then was told I was going to be getting a tailgate and that it had been mailed out that Monday. A couple days later I was asked if I could mail the tailgate to another person on the board that had bought it. So without thinking I did. That was on the first of sept that he said it was going to be getting mailed out to me. I then thought I would order some more parts from him and I did and I paid for them and well guess What? No parts or word as to why. I called him and he said there was some sort of problem and he would call me when he got it figured out. I still have had no calls or parts of emails or anything? I hate doing this mike but whats the deal? Mike you know my number and I would like to resolve this to just a big mix up so if you want to fix it give me a call