The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2019, 11:58 AM   #22
Sal's '55 Chevy

Re: Sal's '55 Chevy "Public Disturbance"

I am aware its been forever since i last posted, but i have had a lot of thing happen to my truck and I and maybe ill take this time to update everyone about it. First of all i still do have my truck but has been sitting on the side of my old house for about 7 years due to somethings. Since my last post i have had my frame powder coated but the bad thing is once i pick up frame it rain that night that once i made it home from work my frame actually showed rust coming through. So with that being said i was not happy with the quality of work. That took a while to handle and in reality i never got it handled. I went ahead and installed all my suspension on frame and sent truck to get sand blasted and epoxy primed. Then i sent it off to get painted and unfortunate of me for going to sema the owner of the location tried calling us about the painter abandoning the place and leaving all vehicles behind. Well long story short the owner of the location sold my truck and i had to track it down and get it back. was not easy being that the vin on titles are off the motor which my truck no longer has original motor and the dmv doesnt have a way of matching the two together for security of verification. So we had to negotiate with the so called new owner of my truck to give me my truck back. Since i have received truck back i had been out a lot of money so i have left it sitting for about 7 years or less. i have done many other project in the mean time and bought others and sold others lol. But good news im starting to work on it again and i like that they have came out with alot more things for these trucks and prices have dropped some. So sorry for the long wait and im glad to be back on the forum and to show my progess on my all time favorite truck. Enjoy the ride with me bc there should be alot of pictures and hopefully a lot of people can help my on some input as well.
Sal's '55 Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote