The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-28-2004, 12:17 PM   #1
rolson1039

1976 C10 parts or restore

First off i will not part this out you come get this whole truck
1976 C10 Custom Deluxe
this was a project for my son and i but things happen and it dont look like we will be able to finish it..
1976 C 10 Custom deluxe.. was beige with a tan interior typical stripped down no option truck and it was rusted out beyond belief 6 cylinder 3 speed on tree
We have removed the cab from the frame as well as the bed
back of frame was sanded and cleaned up and we put a coat of rusty metal primer and a coat of rustoleum black
We replaced the bed but the bed we got was from a 83 so it puts the gas tank on the left instead of the right. We have yet to put the new gas tank in orre route the plumbing for it. The bed itself is in excellent shape save two rust spots where the prior owner had put on some aluminum mud flaps and that caused some rot to the outer skin.
Though not attached i have a good used step bumper that could use paint butother than that is a great bumper that goes with the truck
We have installed 3/4 ton springs in the rear
Cab was a replacement from an 81 converted to work for out application through the help of Capt Kaos and his replies to my posts the cab is in good shape with no rust or tot in the floors or rockers and it appears that the cab corners were replaced once but not such a wonderful job was done so they may need attention once the truck is stripped for paint
The doors are both rust rot free and in good shape.
The fenders are aftermarket and were new when installed but have a little surface rust on them from not being painted they are howeever rot and bondo free the inners are new to me used and in excellent shape painted gloss black
the front bumper is a new chrome one that has never seen the road the hood is in need of replacement because it bent on closing and if the truck is kept would need to be replaced
the motor is a 250 six cyliner that runs fine
the three speed transmission has been removed as we were going to convert the truck to a TH350. I have a core for rebuilding that goes with the truck
Interior.
There is no floor mat the interior needs to be done over the bench seat is there but the covering is shot the glass int he cab is in good shape with no cracks or holes . The back glass is solid one piece and included with the truck is an extra solid back glass AND a slider window as well as one right main door glass. The dash pad is in perfect condition tan with no cracks or splits .
We have but have not installed the automatic transmission indicator that goes with the truck. We have no steering columin in the truck now but have an automatic on order. We will provide the original three speed column with the truck so you can move it
Included with the truck will also be some extra door handles and lock mechanisms, a chrome valve cover, a couple of radios, some interior panels and some other stuffWe have a ton of other chevy truck parts here that can be worked into the deal too
Please note we have well over $1900 into this truck between getting the parts together shipping them here as parts have cvome from as far as arizona for this truck
I would like to get $800 for this truck with a clear title heres a couple of pics more can be done if you need to see something in particular.
I need this whole thing out of my yard and driveway so again I WILL NOT PART. In all honesty if i had the time and all i could prolly get what i have in it by parting it BUT i just need it gone
In addition that goes with the truck i have some original literature for it including owners manuals and warranty books and i think even the sales brochure
As always call me at 732-316-5353 before 10 PM EST or email me at Ctruck1976@aol.com I dont always get on here to get a PM
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2004, 09:21 PM   #2
rolson1039

i need to get rid of this truck as soon as possible im open to any reasonable offers
Old 12-01-2004, 05:24 PM   #3
cliffsta
Stepsides RULE

I got a ?, do you have an 80 and before Custum Deluxe interior emblem, the one that went on the dash, and more importantly the actual dash trim panel, the black and white piece on right side of the dash? I forget the actual name for that peice, but i need one...
2009 Kawasaki KLX-250S too many mods for this signature
1999 Honda Accord EX 4-cylinder, 17" Motegi Wheels 215/45/17 Sumitomo tires, Tein S-Tech lowering springs, KYB GR2 shocks, Acura TL 20mm rear swaybar, debadged, blackhoused headlights, Short-Ram Intake
Cardomain of the Accord
cliffsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 06:06 PM   #4
rolson1039

actually i have them on the perfect tan dash cap that goes on the truck but the dash trim panel on that is metal i believe and the border is chrome and the inside is like a woodgrain finish... i dont want to get into parting this thing i just wanna get rid of the whole thing... please someone make me a decent offer on the whole thing... maybe someone close wants to part it out???
Old 12-02-2004, 12:07 AM   #5
crossy
Oh,you can't buy that new

cliffsta, the biggest thing you forgot to mention about that piece is whether or not the truck has A/C or not as the trim panel is totally different between the two. Since Bob can't help i might be able to. DAVE all4trux@snip.net
98 Vortec project.
94,3500,6.5L 4L80
81 SWB GMC POS finally gone
73 Pinto, stock, w/CragarSS's-eww
LOTS of Cummins trucks.
crossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 07:51 PM   #6
rolson1039

my truck has no AC