The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-31-2005, 07:44 PM   #1
bmg72

72 Custom/10 deluxe for sale nice and fast.

Custom 10 deluxe for sale ,2wd long box.. This truck came from Oklahoma and only has 67,000 miles. It has some light surface rust here and there but no major problems. The driver side cab corner has a small pinhole but that is the worst of the rust. The cab corners and rocker panels are original along with most of the sheet metal. Here’s what it has for options: A/C( R-12), Auto, sway bar on the front, 3.73 posi, PS, PB, tilt wheel, and a strong 350 V-8. The engine compartment has been detailed; I also cleaned and paint the frame. I’ve replaced many parts and I only used the best. Some of the following I’ve replaced: four core radiator, water pump, fuel pump, hoses, front and rear sway bar bushings, rear control arm bushings, brakes, high power alternator, shocks, A/C compressor hoses and o-rings, battery, u-joints, and carrier. Any bolt or nut that I touched I replaced with stainless steel. This truck runs and drives awesome; I spared no expense, much to my wife’s dismay. Now for the good stuff, this is what I did to the engine. I have all the receipts for the machine work and parts. The block was bored .030 over, aligned bored, blue printed and balanced. The rods were reconditioned. The pistons are hypertech 10:1 trw’s. The heads are aluminum Edelbrock RPM’S. The cam is a Comp’s roller cam with full roller rockers. Timing chain is true roller Mildoen and cover. Oil pan is a Moroso baffled pan. Headman ceramic coated header with 2 ½ flow master exhaust. New HEI. Edelbrock carb. and RPM intake. New cast steel Scat crank. And probably more. The problems with the truck are few and minor, dent in the tailgate( I do have a spare), passenger side door is from a 71, small dent in front bumper, minor body work on rear panel, and when it sits for awhile the rear main drips a couple of small drops of oil. If you have any questions or want more pictures please e-mail me at brimgeorge@msn.com. Thanks Brian. The price $6800 or offer. This truck is very fast.
bmg72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 07:50 PM   #2
john
member #16

john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 07:50 PM   #3
LUV2XCLR8
The LuvShack Garage

Big Piggy: "Goliath" 07 Kodiak C4500
Lil Piggy:"Maddy" 88 Silverado 3500
Hauler: "Feathers" 14 Aluma 8218T
LUV2XCLR8 is offline   Reply With Quote