The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-02-2005, 11:29 PM   #1
Cethern
What was I thinking??

Anyone going by Kingman AZ..

Yesterday I was going by Exit 66 just east of Kingman AZ on the south west corner of the exit there is a Gold GMC front clip with one door an a 70's one ton duley along with a Flatbed and a 50's 1.5/2 ton GM truck. all by I-40 There could be more stuff The front clip and 1 ton cought my eye. The one ton had a flatbed on it.

Maybe there is someone in the area that has time to stop and knock on a door or two.

Cethern
Old 02-03-2005, 05:25 AM   #2
Hotrodhenryj
Truck Farmer

That flatbed has been sitting there for two years that I know. The old guy that owns the truck is very nice but he is high on all his stuff. I believe he wanted 2400 for the truck. I buy lots of trucks and parts in Kingman and most is very reasonable and mostly rust free. Chuck
Old 02-03-2005, 02:35 PM   #3
Chevy4Life

Yeah I made a trip to phoenix last year at this time and the dually and front clip caught my eye. Then I just made the trip again last week and noticed the stuff was still there, and thought as Hotrodhenryj said, he must be high on the prices. Anyone notice the burb shell sitting off the highway in close to the same area? Any info on it? Hotrodhenryj, I didn't get a chance to stop by this time, it is a little farther out of the way than I thought.
Chevy4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 12:26 AM   #4
Cethern
What was I thinking??

Good thing I'm not the only one that has seen that stuff. I would love to have time to run along the NM,AZ I-40 a look though the yards, around Gallup looks good. And Richfield UT has a very big yard I would love to walk though...

But as luck would have it I just have time to look as a I go by...

Cethern