The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-21-2005, 12:55 PM   #1
A few 72's

FS: SWB camper shell: AL(TN)

A friend of mine had this on his 70 swb that he just sold. Top was pulled off about a year ago and has been sitting on a spare bed he has. He told me he gave around $800 about 4 years ago when he bought it new. He had a few offers of 500 last year but did not sale due to still having the truck. His current plan is to start working on his step side so he is looking to sale the top. Top has a tag from H&H Truck Covers, but all I could find for it was at http://www.hhsales.com/tops.html and it looks like they are a reseller, so I am not sure of the brand, but if there is any interest I can look a little closer. Asking price of $450 but I will relay any offers or give you his number. Top is located in Cullman Alabama, but I am willing to deliver to SCS in Memphis (mid April) or to Truck Nats in Pigeon Forge (mid May) for little or no charge. Top is a little dirty from being under a tree, but the only damage I seen was to the paint on the top rear, and a missing cap on the rack.
Attached Images

A few 72's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 11:59 AM   #2
A few 72's

TTT
I have the full size pic's that I can email, or can take more detailed ones if needed.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:51 AM   #3
A few 72's

To the top before the SCS in Memphis.