The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-27-2005, 06:30 PM   #1
ARCDEMO

72 blazer on ebay with cool console

In responce to the emails that I have recieved about the console in the 72 Blazer on ebay. Here is a link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

Just to clear a few things up this is not my truck I run a small ebay consignment bussiness. It all started with my old Blazer that I could not sell as a whole truck but when I parted it out I made what I wanted and then some. Since then I have bought a few more in my area that are rotted and parted them out. This kid came to me and asked if I could try to sell his truck for him. The previous owner ran an auto upholstry shop he is the one that biult the truck. He then sold it to this 20 year old kid that did not have a clue for $6000. Once you stop laughing read on. Basically what you are getting with this truck is a good roller. The body could be saved but probally is not worth it. The interior is all custom and is done real nice just needs a good cleaning. I did see one comment about how the mototr looked for 1000 miles. The motor it's self is clean does not leak anything what you are seeing is oxidization from sitting for the last year. I am not sure what the console came from but I think it is home made from MDF. I do have one more pic of the console and will post it latter. If it does not sell at auction and there is enough interest in parting it out I am going to try and convince him to do that. What I will tell you is that The reserve is set at $4500. If any one has any other questions feel free to email me at arcars1957@yahoo.com and I will answer them the best I can. Also keep an eye on my ebay auctions I mainly specialize in Blazers and chevy trucks. If anyone is looking for anything that is not listed feel free to email me a request I just might hace it laying around or can find it locally.
ARCDEMO is offline   Reply With Quote