The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-09-2005, 01:05 AM   #1
laid67c10

inline 6 and 3 speed tranny

just as the title states free if you come pull it out of the truck should be easy since it's disassembled all the way to the frame.....i would do it but i have no engine hoist at the shop you must pull both and take them free of charge....
Old 06-09-2005, 06:10 PM   #2
ndamerau

What condition is the engine in? What year is the engine? What displacement is the engine? How much of the intake, exhaust, and rotating components are there? I am in Fort Worth and need a good 6-cyl engine.

Thanks.
ndamerau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 12:52 AM   #3
laid67c10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndamerau
What condition is the engine in? What year is the engine? What displacement is the engine? How much of the intake, exhaust, and rotating components are there? I am in Fort Worth and need a good 6-cyl engine.

Thanks.
its a 67 inline 250 i believe as far as running i dont know, i never tried it, it did not have a battery and i started disassembling the truck with intentions of putting a small block with a auto back in.....it looks to have been rebuilt and everything is there as far as i can tell...