The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-08-2005, 12:48 AM   #26
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

and since he has stated i will post his latest email.. here it is.. March 30, 2005

The following message was sent to you via the My Old Truck Community Forums Contact Us form by Kris Schneider.

--------------------------------

Hi there MHC, this is botboy, I'm contacting you again as all recent attempts to contact josh have once again failed. For reasons beyond me (see the thread "to all botboy owes parts" in the 67-72 FS forum) every time I send mail to you it ends up getting priority status from josh and usually posted in said thread.

Anyway, I'm still trying to get myself un-banned, even if it means doing so at the exclusion of selling privelages on both 67-72 boards and the MOT boards. Since the last time I sent you mail I've refunded Jared Hickson (Jhickson6) his money for the brake booster that got lost in the mail between here and canada ($70) and I've re-sold and refunded ScottH his $120 for a power steering setup.

I am nearly done fixing all transactions and wrongs I have done in the past on the 67-72 boards, but I am currently at a roadblock.

I still owe VTBlazer either $150 or a 700r4 transmission, however I have an address in VT which I am unsure if it is his or the buyer of another part, and I would rather not waste a good 700r4 and the cost of shipping in the event it goes to the wrong person. The name listed with the address is "Kurt Lindner" and so if VTBlazer's real name is "Kurt Lindner" then I can safely ship the 700r4 to him and have one less remaining part and headache to deal with. VTBlazer claims he has tried to contact me regarding the 700r4 but I have received no emails to my primary account botboy60@hotmail.com. I asked ScottH to PM VTBlazer as my current status as banned prevents me from doing so, however VTBlazer either hasn't replied or ScottH has not sent me an update regarding his reply. VTBlazer claims to have sent me "civil emails" but I have not received a single email from him...I don't know if he is (was?) sending to the wrong address or what, but I haven't gotten a single email from him ever, if I had I suspect I could have had this resolved already and not need to resort to asking your help in getting his information.

Furthermore, I seem to have lost Nightmare's name/street address and email address. I have no problem sending him either his ***** or a refund but I can't do so without an address to send them to.

I believe that these two items are the last of the delayed items that got me banned in the first place, and it is my hope that I can get them both resolved in a speedy fashion with your help. I also hope that the 67-72 and MOT community will allow me to rejoin their forums, even if (as noted above) it means doing so at the exclusion of any buying/selling privelages. I consider both boards important resources for information about vintage trucks which I share a passion for just as much as the rest of the members.

Respectfully,
Kris Schneider
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 01:15 AM   #27
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

botboy60@hotmail.com

im sick of him emailing me, im sick of him whining to me, im sick of hearing different stories everytime he emails me... so

botboy60@hotmail.com

thats his email

botboy60@hotmail.com

if he owes you something PLEASE contact him

botboy60@hotmail.com

he says he has difficulty getting in touch with ya'll etc

botboy60@hotmail.com

please get up with him so he will stop emailing me replies he wants pasted here ...

if you are vt blazer , nightmare, drh1485, 9Footfan I was given yet another story about your stuff... email pm etc if you want it.. if not

botboy60@hotmail.com
Old 04-28-2005, 06:17 AM   #28
vtblazer

Thanks for the info.

He's been in touch and has said that shipping is going to happen this weekend. (30th) So we'll see.

He's answered my e-mails lately and seems to be trying to rectify matters.

mhc, your playing the middle man really well, going over and above, thanks for all your efforts.
vtblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 12:32 AM   #29
screamin_c102
Account Suspended

So whats the newest in the Botboy saga?
screamin_c102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 11:32 AM   #30
nightmare

Well, I haven't heard anything from him, and I received the same email that MHC received. I did reply to him directly, and to Kris on My Old Truck, back 2 months ago. If he said that he is trying to get his items resolved, he sure is doing a crappy job of it.

2001 Dakota R/T - Silver CC - 1 of 1671 •360 w/46RE •392 limited slip
1972 Chevy Suburban - Turquoise/Black
1969 Chevy C/10 - Blue LWB •350 w/ 700R4 •3.73 posi •PS PB A/C - SOLD

Using your turn signal is not "giving information to the enemy"

67-72 FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCMAX View Post
My lugnuts require more torque than your honda makes!
nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 12:48 PM   #31
nightmare

It is truely amazing what people want when they won't even get their own affairs in order.

2001 Dakota R/T - Silver CC - 1 of 1671 •360 w/46RE •392 limited slip
1972 Chevy Suburban - Turquoise/Black
1969 Chevy C/10 - Blue LWB •350 w/ 700R4 •3.73 posi •PS PB A/C - SOLD

Using your turn signal is not "giving information to the enemy"

67-72 FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCMAX View Post
My lugnuts require more torque than your honda makes!
nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 05:34 PM   #32
vtblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtblazer
He's been in touch and has said that shipping is going to happen this weekend. (30th) So we'll see.

He's answered my e-mails lately and seems to be trying to rectify matters.
I wrote that a month ago ^^
Sad to say, I was wrong...the kid dropped the ball again.
Nothing was ever shipped.

He gave me a lame excuse about and that's the last I've heard from him.
Tried a couple e-mails since and still nothing, so I guess he's showing his true colors.
So now it's my turn.

Last edited by vtblazer; 05-26-2005 at 05:35 PM.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:15 AM   #33
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

well maybe I pissed him off by not pasting his last email? I dunno but if pasting it means ya'll have better chance at him making good on this so be it...
Old 05-27-2005, 11:15 AM   #34
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

April 27,05

Botboy again. Responding to this on the 67-72 board on thread "to all botboy owes parts"

Quote:
the most fvcked up part of this IMHO is he keeps emailing me asking me to talk Josh into lifting his ban.... He has state dto me that he has made good on all etc.. guess not ... drh1485 your best bet is to deal with ebay on that.. at least you might have a chance at getting something back that way
I think that statement incorrectly represents why I'm going thru you - Josh has completely ignored any and every email I've sent him aside from the first one I got threatening a ban (and I was banned prior to being able to respond). Thus, in order to get anything posted to the board (like requests for email addresses, physical addresses and the like) I am forced to email you requests to email or PM members (unless josh would like me signing up for a dupe accout) in order to get anything done. Yes, I would like to be unbanned, even temporarily, to get at some information/addresses stored in my PM box and eventually (once everything is fixed) rejoin the community. I keep emailing you to get information about people whose transactions didn't go so well, if my first priority was to get unbanned I'd state so. I think I'd make sure that everything was fixed before I expected to be unbanned as well, currently it isn't and I know this.

As for current issues:
VTBlazer (700r4) - I haven't been home in several weeks, however I promised VTBlazer the next time I went home I would ship his 700r4, and will be going home this friday (4/29). I've emailed VTBlazer and can email you as well, the transmission will go out over the weekend and I will have a tracking number at that time. Since posting up that last email to you, I did receive his address, after emailing josh no less than 3 times asking him to email/PM VTBlazer and getting no response.

9Footfan (brake parts) - I apologize for the check bouncing, at the time I wrote it (no less than 2 months before you cashed it) I did have cash in my account, I was under the impression you had cashed it before you did. I however do not have your address or email anymore and would be happy to properly refund your $22 as promised. If you have a paypal account I can do this right now, or I can send you a postal money order if you send me your mailing address. My email is botboy60@hotmail.com.

drh1485's PS parts have been shipped, USPS.com delivery confirmation 9108150134711114975437, according to USPS.com they've been delivered. I sent out the second part of his package after paypal un-reversed the complaint transaction (otherwise I'd have had no money to ship it).

The 67 brake booster wasn't Jared's, that one is still lost somewhere between my house and canada, this was one I bought for a project that I never finished. Jared's was off a '68 if I remember correctly...

Nightmare - I searched my records and can't find the piece of paper you need, if you have paypal I'll refund your money this week, please email me botboy60@hotmail.com otherwise I'll send a postal money order in the amount of $40 to the mailing address I have for you.

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://www.myoldtruck.com/vboard/index.php
Old 06-09-2005, 02:18 AM   #35
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

I talked with Kris (botboy) a while this evening and he says he is making good on everything, needed an addy or two and was checking here again to see what was needed still. Hopefully ya'll will be able to be done deal wise soon.
Old 06-09-2005, 06:29 AM   #36
vtblazer

Still need my tranny
Lets hope he finally comes through, this is getting old.

Thanks for keeping us up on things Liz.

Last edited by vtblazer; 06-09-2005 at 06:30 AM.
Old 06-11-2005, 03:35 PM   #37
vtblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick980
Why would you even deal with this guy at all
This all happened a long time ago, before anybody knew better.
Like last year kinda long ago...

I doubt he'll ever sell anything on this board again given his record and the fact that he's been :b1:
Old 06-11-2005, 05:01 PM   #38
9footfan
get up! stand up!

i cannot believe that botboy is even being considered to be unbanned. the source of all these problems is himself--making financial deals for parts he could not and did not deliver on. how much longer should people have to wait for parts or refunds? unfortunatly an example needs to be set with this situation--a permenant ban as an example to others who might try to rip people off. such a sad story all caused by his own irresponcibilty. all these exchanges between him and josh and other members have yet to reveal to me any willingness on his part to accept the fact that he caused this whole situation himself. i forgive him because i've made mistakes in life as well--but he should not be allowed back on this board.
70 gmc 3500 canadian 9 foot "fenderside" pickup
06 silverado
71 vet enjoyed by my retired father

wtb-67 chevy 1 ton 9ft stepside-in perfect condition
9footfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:31 PM   #39
Josh
He's got mean nasty FANGS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9footfan
i cannot believe that botboy is even being considered to be unbanned. the source of all these problems is himself--making financial deals for parts he could not and did not deliver on. how much longer should people have to wait for parts or refunds? unfortunatly an example needs to be set with this situation--a permenant ban as an example to others who might try to rip people off. such a sad story all caused by his own irresponcibilty. all these exchanges between him and josh and other members have yet to reveal to me any willingness on his part to accept the fact that he caused this whole situation himself. i forgive him because i've made mistakes in life as well--but he should not be allowed back on this board.
uh he is permanently banned, has been since this started, and no one ever said he would not be?
1969 C-10
1967 C-10 Panel
josh@67-72chevytrucks.com
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:36 PM   #40
9footfan
get up! stand up!

josh, that is the right decision--a tough one regardless of the circumstances. i'm sorry but i did not recall him officially being permanantly banned-i did not mean to offend.
70 gmc 3500 canadian 9 foot "fenderside" pickup
06 silverado
71 vet enjoyed by my retired father

wtb-67 chevy 1 ton 9ft stepside-in perfect condition
9footfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 10:15 AM   #41
JIMs70GMC
user # 2756

I believe I've seen him post on CK5 items for sell.
1986 M1031 6.2 diesel, TH400/NP205 locker in the rear and a LS in the front, all stock for now.....
1986 K30, 350/400/205 dana 60 and 14 bolt. I kept the drivetrain. Body/bad and chassis are gone.
1981 K30, 350/465/205 dana 60 and dually 14 bolt. Has a G80, and a flat bed. Going to replace the flat bed.

1985 K20, 350/400/208 10 bolt and SF 14 bolt. I wonder where I can find some 1 tons. Hmmmmm
JIMs70GMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 05:34 AM   #42
GMC AMI

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick980
It is going to make me think twice about dealing with anyone in here......at least on Ebay you can get an idea of the seller by their record, not to say that it is an absolute but. .
Please do not judge the whole truck board barrel because of ONE BAD APPLE! There is a review section here also! The MODS here are willing to help and if in doubt about anyone here, ask LIZ a ? She is one smart cookie and knows what goes on here.

Last edited by GMC AMI; 06-19-2005 at 05:36 AM.
GMC AMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 12:44 PM   #43
Gyva

what address did you guys send your money too??? anyone live close to this guy....

Mike

Last edited by Gyva; 06-19-2005 at 12:44 PM.
Gyva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 01:06 PM   #44
69k5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMs70GMC
I believe I've seen him post on CK5 items for sell.

yep he is
69k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 06:45 AM   #45
al's71gmc
4 eyed fever

I looked at this guys petey46290 on Ebay and out of 113 feedbacks he has got 18 negatives. I do a lot of buying and selling on ebay and feedback is the first thing I look at on a seller. When a seller f*cks 1 out of 5 buyers, I don't care what he's got or how bad I need it, I ain't sending him my hard earned pesos!!! Another good check is to see what their negs are. If it's a few slow ships or someone who is obviously a winer, I still buy. But when 18 people say they never got their merchandise..... I commend the folks running this board for banning botboy and encourage them to keep the ban in place. If Ebay paid more attention to the crooks selling on their site it would be a safer place to do business. That's my .02 worth.
1972 GMC Sierra Grande 1/2 t 4x4-#1 son's truck. Recently completed resto.

4 YO daughter," Daddy, I like your truck better than Mom's." (2000 F350-ranch truck) Smart kid!!
al's71gmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 04:56 AM   #46
vtblazer

Botboy...

After 9 months/10 days from the time I mailed out the postal money order, I got my tranny.
Being you tried and followed through in the end, thanks Kris.

Side note:
I've made over 50 purchases from other board members here and this is the only one that turned out like this.
Great board, thanks everybody.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:33 AM   #47
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

and on that note in the last series of emails yesterday and today Kris (botboy) wants me to ask if there is anyone else who is owed anything.
well this is what was asked of me

" if there is anyone else at odds with me who thinks that I need to do ship them something or send them a refund to make them happy with our transaction.
"

so if so please let Josh or I know so we can finally be done with this