The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-06-2005, 10:49 AM   #1
Hart_Rod

F/S Disc brake conv/suspension parts/ wheels (NW FL)

I'm bagging my 1969 Suburban and converting from 6-lug to 5. The PO had a Classic Industries six lug power disc brake conversion system installed about 1500 miles ago as well as rebuilding the complete front and rear suspension. I'm trying to make someone a package deal to save someone time and effort. I'm offering the complete front suspension with upper and lower A - arms (new bushings and ball joints), spindles, inner an outer tie rod ends with drag link, bearings, rotors, calipers, brake lines, brake pedal (if needed), brake pads, mounting hardware, power booster, master cylinder, adustable proportioning valve, sway bar, new coil springs, new shocks... everything. Just unbolt yours and bolt on mine. I will also include is a set of six lug rear axles, new hubs, factory track bar, new shocks, new rear coil springs and 5 chrome mod wheels with tires. I know I could probably part this out and make more money, but it would be a heck of a deal for someone who needs to do a complete rebuild on their suspension. I'm looking to get $1,100 for everything (obviously pickup would probably be better than shipping).

Wheels: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s....php3?t=156118

Rob

Last edited by Hart_Rod; 12-12-2005 at 12:48 PM.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote