The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-27-2005, 08:57 PM   #26
FormerMember
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryHound
Grendel is making a trip from NH to kentucky and back again I believe! (Thread is: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...58#post1384458) He said he was thinking of droping in and looking at the front clip I have if anything else is of interest I have and you are along his route he might be able to work something out as far as delivery. I accept Pay Pal so that would take care of me on my end. Just have to make sure you take care of Grendel
Jim, I could bring that tail gate down for you if you get it paid for before I get there.
FormerMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 06:55 AM   #27
MOTHERTRUCKERS

I would like the auto crossmember and the trailing arms if you will ship them DHL. Also what Nova parts do you need?
Old 08-28-2005, 08:32 AM   #28
GloryHound
Working on a Nova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERTRUCKERS
I would like the auto crossmember and the trailing arms if you will ship them DHL. Also what Nova parts do you need?
As far as shipping right now I'm trying to sell local but I will ship if its trading for nova parts. Right now I need just about everything! I have a body but it needs new body panels all around inclueding floor and rockers. I have the rear bench seat and 1 bucket seat. I need the parts to make the car a manual transmission. My gauge cluster is good but I would like a tack cluster. Most of my chrome is in good shape (the main reason I got it) and its SS chrome. The sub frames look solid also. So as you can tell I need alot. If you have something to trade we could work it out so that I pay for shipping and everything on my end and you do the same on yours. Let me know what you have and what you are willing to do as far as a trade! Since you are a reputable dealer and I'm not I would be willing to ship first and give you the tracking number before you would have to ship.
GloryHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 09:29 PM   #29
GloryHound
Working on a Nova.

SOLD

Also have a pair of 71 1/2 ton disc brake spindles with discs and calipars. Calipars would be good for cores or a self rebuild. I would not trust ones this old on my project. $40.00 obo.
Also have a second power disc brake booster, master cylinder, and proportioning valve for $40.00 obo.
Could put both together as a package for $75.00 obo.

A deposit has been put on this item so it will not be available for a week while the person who put the deposit down makes up his mind.

Last edited by GloryHound; 09-03-2005 at 01:58 PM.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:11 PM   #30
GloryHound
Working on a Nova.

Look at above posts for price reductions. I have people scheduled to come over tomorrow and Saturday already to look over everything I have. I have alot of little stuff too, so ask here or call and I'll let you know. Still not shipping but here soon I will start making the remaining items that can be easily shipped available to those who need things shipped.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:21 PM   #31
greenefamily

radiator

i like the radiator if its for automatic and you will ship to 27292

Last edited by greenefamily; 09-01-2005 at 10:22 PM.
greenefamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 11:34 AM   #32
GloryHound
Working on a Nova.

67-68 Chevy hood for $90.00obo Has some small dents in the front area but is rust free.
Black instrument cluster w/o tach or vaccum $25.00 obo
Emergency brake pedal assembly $10.00.
Gas pedal assembly $5.00.
Rear window solid glass big window $5.00.

Still some chrome left mostly 68 CST lower moldings but a couple of GMC pieces still here. $5.00 per piece with discounts on multiple pieces!
Old 09-03-2005, 11:40 AM   #33
lynnets

I'm in need of a black steering wheel...do you have one in good condition? Are you willing to ship it? I would need it shipped to sumas washington...zip 98295
lynnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 11:51 AM   #34
GloryHound
Working on a Nova.

I have one here in good condition still on the column. It's dirty and would need some big time cleaning, But I do not have a steering wheel puller. Also I am still trying to sell things with out shipping right now. For the column with steering wheel I'm asking $40.00. Has all the wiring and horn button on it. I'm trying not to ship since I've had bad dealing with giving people photo's, my own description and everything else I can get them, then when it gets there they say it is not in as good of shape as the pictures showed. If they come and get it thier are no issues! With people who have complained we have always come to an agreement but in the end I've lost money whether it be E-bay fees or shipping costs. I'm not saying most people are like that but the couple who are have left a bad taste in my mouth that I do not want to experience again.

Thank you for your interest!
Old 09-03-2005, 04:40 PM   #35
hotrodmtodd
'Burban Legend

Bad Taste

Yeah, it hurts when you do nice things for people and then they try to turn it around and make you look like a bad guy for doing it. I've had it happen to me. Some people must not have a conscience. All you can do is forgive them.
'68 McLaren Ramp Truck
'68/'68/'70/'71 Burbs 292/366/402/454
'69 C-30 dump
'71 C-50 dump and church bus
'71 4x4 454
'72 Blazer (w/pop-up camper) $15 x-hooks
'66 Chevy II 194/Weber
'68 El Camino" 305v6
'69 Skylark 455 Buick
'70 Chevelle 427
'71 Cutlass W-31
'71 GTO 400 2x2
"The 51" Chopped '51 Chevy (409) my first car

OK Toad, we'll take 'em all... John Milner
hotrodmtodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 11:42 AM   #36
lynnets

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryHound
I have one here in good condition still on the column. It's dirty and would need some big time cleaning, But I do not have a steering wheel puller. Also I am still trying to sell things with out shipping right now. I'm not saying most people are like that but the couple who are have left a bad taste in my mouth that I do not want to experience again.
I understand...but I am on the west coast and coming to pick it up is not an option. I just need a steering wheel in decent shape. No hassles...no complaining...let me know if we can work a deal...I would need the column shipped to zip 98295 (just north of seattle)
lynnets is offline   Reply With Quote