The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-04-2002, 08:41 PM   #1
hugger67

Unhappy anybody heard from gmc paul?

has anybody talked to gmc paul lately I have been trying to get a hold of him for quite a while with no luck. i have had a lot of problems getting in contact with him my entire project is on hold due to the defective door that i got from him. if anybody does talk to him could you tell him to call me at 262-305-6905 or e-mail me at sierrahd1@aol.com

thanks for any help
Andy
hugger67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 11:20 PM   #2
speeddemon

not trying to start anything but...... There are alot of other parts suppliers on this board. If you are having trouble with customer service why not try another? When I was building my truck I used several different suppliers until I found the one that gave me the best service. Hey but opinions are like @ssholes everybody has one.

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn
speeddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 11:46 PM   #3
Undertaker

Smile

I have to agree! They are Bill,David, Wes and ect. give some of them a try you won't be sorry!
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 12:03 AM   #4
PitterPats72

Hey you guys give GMC Paul a break. No need to smear him on the board like this.... I've never had a problem with the guy.

I think earlier today there was post that he was having problems with his email. He's never tried to screw anybody here.

If you've only had one problem cool your jets and talk with him personally. He's always been an upstanding guy on this board. Everybody has a hichup every once in a while. Have you done everything right everytime in your life...meaning are you perfect?

Paul has a good reputation on this board and untill the majority of the people here have a problem.... sort yours out Privately! Also, he may have been at a show this weekend...ever think of that??? That is a big part of his business!!!

Just my .02!!
Pat
73 VW Super Beetle -New to me- Bought from original owner!
84 Honda Nighthawk (2500 mi.)
I know too much foreign stuff; I've owned American too and they lasted
just as long.
PitterPats72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 02:32 AM   #5
BUXMAN66
go bucks!

it's just that MANY people have tried to contact paul at the phone #, and also by e-mail MANY times b-4 and could never reach him.that simple.don't try to carry the cross for the guy,we are called "consumers" as well as truck fanatics.have you ever heard of "spreading yourself too thin", before? this is whats happening. had the same problem myself b-4,tried for 2 WKS. to contact him about my mirrors that i had bought from him,wanted to exchange my 4"round mirrors for the rectangular 5x7 mirror head.never did get ahold of him,so i ended up being unhappy w/ the product that i purchased.got me a beer and went w/ another supplier next time.chevy duty treated me right.some of these guys do this as a "side" job and work 40-45 hrs. a week like we do,thats cool.....i unnerstand.but you know, you gonna charge me big money for restoration parts i'm gonna expect service. no biggy!! course, this is only my opinion........w.t.f.!!
'96 gmc sonoma sle ext-cab. hey it's a 4cyl. 5 spd and good on gas y'know?
BUXMAN66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 05:52 AM   #6
Travis Byrne

I just talked to him via e-mail friday of last week. I have never had any trouble getting ahold via e-mail. Seems like a good guy to me. Just my opinion!!!!
Old 09-05-2002, 10:53 PM   #7
hugger67

he e-mailed me today. i wasn't trying to start anything here just wondering if anybody heard from him. i have had no other problems with him he seems to be pretty responsive to what you need thanks for your help anyways
hugger67 is offline   Reply With Quote