The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-08-2002, 12:34 AM   #1
ILUVJUNK

custom gauges available any color

Would anyone be interested in a very close to original looking instrument cluster with the guages painted any color you wanted? The guage faces any color and the graphics any color you choose? These aren't cheep, sun fading overlays, but the real thing. I can paint the faces to mach any paint color if you have the brand and code available to me. Or you could just send me the paint. The lenses are new and made of lexan with the numbers and letters screen printed on just like the originals. The bezels are new black and chrome or all chrome, your choice. The guages are used unless you supply new or refurbished ones for me. I will paint the needles any color as well and I can use colored background lighting if requested.

I have been working on this for about a year off and on and I gaurantee no one has anything like it. I will also have a 60 day warranty for any defect or failure due to workmanship.

Cost would vary from 300 and up depending on special requests and or materials. I will also offer a discount if you send me your guage cluster as a core. $10 for idiot cluster, $20 for guage cluster and $80 for tach cluster.

If enough poeple would be seriously interested or at least think it sounds like a good idea, I will set up shop and start producing them.

Any feed back would be appreciated, Thanks.

The prototype will be finished by the end of this month and I will have pics at that time.
Old 10-08-2002, 01:17 PM   #2
71Blazer
Goodbye Darlin'

Sounds cool, can't wait for the pics... speaking of background gauge lighting is there a way to make it brighter?
Old 10-08-2002, 11:46 PM   #3
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

Sure is, take apart the inst panel. Anything you see that is painted that greenish blue hue...shoot it in flat white. Reasemble and you can either put in white lights, or colored ones. I run blue, and it is still brighter than any stock set up.
Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 01:12 AM   #4
Reumster
L.E.D. Freak

Sounds good

Lets see some pictures!
(406)675-8082
or Joel @ jmcwaters@eps-corp.net

1972 2wd Blazer, 350/700R4/3:73 posi, err & Custom L.E.D. inserts! LOL
Reumster is offline   Reply With Quote