The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-07-2002, 05:38 PM   #1
69sixpackbee

Value Of A '67 Chevy Panel ??

I found a complete and "been sitting for a log time" 67 panel. What are these things worth?
Thanx!
69sixpackbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 06:04 PM   #2
71402BB
now thats a true COON DOG

Thumbs up

Well first off were going to need a little more info. Like how are the rear quarters on it? motor run? ect... Oh and nice find!

71 SWB Stepside, was a 250, now is a 402 Big Block with 4 speed and 3.73's ( was crushed by a tree, bed sold, motor pulled) was my first truck!... oh well...

72 LWB 4x4 350 4-speed 3.08's posi wearing army olive drab green (SOLD!)

68 BURB 50TH LOOKALIKE work in progress, soon to have 250-I6 with a 3-speed on the tree 4.11's and posi ( currently sitting in back yard tarped awaiting time, $$$, and lots of love!)

67 1 TON- work truck 396 sm 420 4-speed, flat bed 4.57 gears "big red" (my first landscape truck, very rusty and crusty! but still gets the job done when needed!)
71402BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 06:40 PM   #3
69sixpackbee

Have'nt seen if it has the engine/trans but by the way the stance looks I would assume it has the drivetrain still in it. There seems to be solid body panels..this is southern Calif. and I am sure it is a local vehicle. The back doors are it it and it still has the wheels/hubcaps and glass belted tires!
69sixpackbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 09:16 PM   #4
71402BB
now thats a true COON DOG

TTT
I myself am not much help on price, can anyone else help him out?

71 SWB Stepside, was a 250, now is a 402 Big Block with 4 speed and 3.73's ( was crushed by a tree, bed sold, motor pulled) was my first truck!... oh well...

72 LWB 4x4 350 4-speed 3.08's posi wearing army olive drab green (SOLD!)

68 BURB 50TH LOOKALIKE work in progress, soon to have 250-I6 with a 3-speed on the tree 4.11's and posi ( currently sitting in back yard tarped awaiting time, $$$, and lots of love!)

67 1 TON- work truck 396 sm 420 4-speed, flat bed 4.57 gears "big red" (my first landscape truck, very rusty and crusty! but still gets the job done when needed!)
71402BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 09:31 PM   #5
guitarman
Do it well or don't do it

I have a 1969 Panel and I found a site that has a price guide on values.

http://www.nadaguides.com/

Excellent paint and body site:

http://www.autobody101.com/

Visit my Web Site

http://home.attbi.com/~agfosteriii
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 09:58 AM   #6
wild@work

Well, if it helps, this is what I am asking for mine. Use it as a comparison I guess ...

Price Reduction - $2000. Or Best Offer

Well, got to thinking it would be a heck of a lot easier on me to just sell my beloved Project Panel Project rather than try to move her down to Kentucky w/ me. Just way too many cars and trucks.

So here goes,

FOR SALE: 1967 Panel Truck Project with 1972 Suburban Parts Truck. Asking $2500 for the PAIR

The Panel- 1991 350 GM Crate Motor, Quadrajunk Carb, ramhorns, new belt, new battery, new AC Delco alt., K&N Filter
runs great, needs valve cover gaskets. 3 on the tree, new 2" lowered springs front and rear from Brothers I think, maybe Classic Performance, Doest. Drop Tech shocks up front-from Classic Perform, air shocks in the rear. tires are decent. New U-joints, center bearing, Heavy Duty Receiver Hitch from Early Classic. She rides and drives, has plenty of rust, but repairable. looks ugly, stupid sunroof in front-the rear one was patched.

The Burb- 1972, 307 (Not Running)can't get this thing to fire-may have jumped time. Supposed to have run when parked before I bought it-put in new points, condenser, wires, plugs etc-just couldn't get her to go. / 3 spd on the floor(Hurst)I bought this for a parts truck, I was planning on using the 2 front doors, 1 of the rear barn doors, the inner fenders, swap out the rear axle and pull the whole front cross member to upgrade to disc brakes and 5 lugs. Use a portion of the roof panel to fill in the stupid sunroof on the Panel, and part out the rest This too has a huge receiver hitch but its welded on.. body is rust with white accents. Decent front clip, good 3rd door.

Parts- I have a decent drivers front fender, a decent (no show) chrome grill, decent black dash pad, decent silver sun visors, aftermarket outer rockers as a part of the package.

Don't WANT to sell, but I have no time or money to hang on to her. I am only going to have it on the market for a week or two before I am forced to take other action. This is a package sale, all or not. I am not splitting up anything right now.
I have more pictures that I am uploading on to Webshots right now. Email me for the link.
p.s.-and Yes, I AM buried in it!
Thanks and Regards,

WildPrice Reduction! Let's try this ... $2000. Or best Offer! Trade for a Dually ?

wild@work has attached this image:

Want to Buy:

-Used Car Trailer-Reasonable-in the Midwest
-67-72 1 Ton Dually-Reasonable-in the Midwest
-BURB QUARTER PANELS!
wild@work is offline   Reply With Quote