The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-26-2006, 08:53 AM   #1
JasonT

Lightbulb Need some help, two questions:

Hi there,

okay first question: My window wiper broke yesterday, well the little clip that holds the window wiper on broke so now on one side there is just the metal arm on the glass. Can I buy this part? Or do I need to replace the whole arm?

Second question: I seem to be having a high end miss. It only happens when the truck is warm usually after driving for about an hour on the highway at about 25% throttle and above the engine will stumble. Seems to me that it isnt getting the fuel it needs (or that would be my guess). I put a new carb on a couple months ago but it seems to be working fine under all other driving conditions except when im on the highway. Could it be fuel pump or fuel filter?

Thanks in advance.
-Jason
JasonT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:45 AM   #2
wibilly

Re: Need some help, two questions:

the wipers you can buy the blade rather than the refill although replacments are plastic second ? it could be ignition or fuel realated or a worn cam i think i would suspect ignition if it don't act up till it's run for an hour . possably a coil or bad condenser if your still runnning points