The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-20-2007, 05:32 PM   #1
mparcel

WTB Top Bench Seat or Cover

I am looking for a factory black seat cover (or complete back with cover) but would prefer just the cover for a 72 C10 bench. My bottom is mint and the top is as well with the exception of a bullet hole through it. Any suggestions send em my way.
Thanks,
Mike
mparcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:24 PM   #2
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: WTB Top Bench Seat or Cover

How can you make a post like this and not tell us how you got a bullet hole through your seat?....Cmon man, speak up =)
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:21 AM   #3
mparcel

Well the story goes like this - I recently inherited this truck after my Grandmothers passing and it has been in storage since my Grandfather passed 1975 so it only has 38000 original. Two weeks after my Grandfather bought this truck he made the mistake of taking my ex-Uncle who (was the biggest city slicker that ever walked this earth) but claimed he was an experienced marksman and hunter out to do some bird hunting. Well my ex uncle with all his experience and knowledge didn’t know enough to first of all not have a shell in the chamber and second of all didn’t know how to set his safety. Needless to say some birds where spotted and while getting out of my Grandfathers truck he grabbed the shotgun by putting his finger in the trigger and his twelve gauge blew the back window out my Grandfathers’ pride and joy 1972 C10 - the first new truck he ever owned – it was also the last time the ex-uncle ever rode in that truck or was permitted to be around any firearms while at the farm.
mparcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:27 AM   #4
CG
BlahBlahBlah

wow...your grandfather was lucky he didnt get hit. I dont know if you are going to be able to find only the upper half. PICKMUP sells some very nice repro's. You may pm him and see if he can help.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote