The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-31-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
junkman

87 silverado complete cab, bed, needs to go

I picked up an 87 for a donor for my 69, I need to sell the leftovers. Cab, complete minus steering column, brake booster, seatbelts, and plastic interior trim. It is has a/c, I will give you the complete a/c system with it, condensor, compressor, all lines, it worked last week when I pulled it apart. All wiring nothing cut. Has power windows locks that worked. The only rust on the cab is the cab corners, nothing on the rockers or doors. The top has a couple dings. The doors have some scrapes down low, nothing that would need more than filler. No floor or cab mount rust. The windshield has a crack down low by the right wiper, all other glass is great. Has a clean current ky title. Would like $250 will throw in the front clip for $50 more, has good grill left fender is trashed, right is so so, hood is great, grill has no cracks, good core support.

long bed, very very little rust low behind the wheels, nothing other than surface where the paints scratched off in the floor. The right side has a pretty big dent near the taillight, and one low and the right front corner. The wheel openings are great, and would make a good donor for a rusty one wanting $75

The frame is good, but I will probably be chopping it up this afternoon, to get it out of the way, unless someone wants it and speaks up quick.

I am in Metropolis IL, very southern tip of IL, I will have more pics when my wife gets back with the camera this evening. I really need to move this stuff asap. so shoot me offers or trades, needing a van tilt, right fender for 69 c10, 69 grill, drop spindles, r/c cars you never know

junkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 06:59 AM   #2
Melmann

Re: 87 silverado complete cab, bed, needs to go

Hey Guy,
I need the drivers side power window plug. It plugs into the drivers and passenger window switch.You can cut it off and leave 6 to 8 inches of wire for me to splice into my harness.I will be glad to pay cost and shipping if you want to sell this part. Send me an email if your interested.
Thanks,
Melmann
Old 09-04-2007, 05:27 PM   #3
wolfewerx

pm sent
wolfewerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #4
junkman

well, I would really not like to cut anything off until I can figure out if someone will take the whole thing. I stuck it on ebay, ends on sunday, if noone buys it, I will start stripping it down. pm's replied.
junkman is offline   Reply With Quote