The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 09:43 PM   #51
red02chevy

Re: air ride parts I have left

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Sounds like a big deal has been made over someone just not promptly shipping items.I realize communication is paramount and people can make the mistake of commiting to what they "intend" to do when what they "actually" do may be different.Like,saying ,"I`ll ship it tommorrow",when they end up not getting to a shipper till later that week.We aren`t doing this for a living.It only takes a few seconds to say "I`ll but it",but it takes a bit more to package and get by a shipper during business hours that may not be right up on the corner.If there is more than one thing for sale then they may be bought one a day for three days straight.
I just bought something on Ebay and I pay with money orders.I told the seller I was sending payment on Monday.Well,I forgot the banks and post office were closed for Columbus Day.Tuesday I had to leave real early in the am and work nowhere near a bank or post office.I had to haul butt to get off the mountain and hit my bank,then p.o. before they closed so it wouldn`t get into another day,which would have been the same situation.
I think we need a little more patience here in this push button world.The buying end is instantanious,but the selling end still requires good old foot work.Not everyone gets on the computer as part of their daily habits,even if they`re selling.So,a message may not always be returned proptly either.I`m not making excuses,because I feel a lack of communication is the problem here.And,better communication could have avoided alot of worry.
I am a member on other forums with 2500+ post on them. i do a tun of buying/selling on all of them. I understand how everything works. But, when homeboy here tells me my **** is "supposed" to be here the next day and wont answer my PM's or give me a tracking number **** hits the fan. I don't care if it takes someone a year to ship my item as long as they keep me updated. I have a busy schedule and I am sure 99% of the other people on here do aswell. I am a very understanding guy, but, when you try and tell me you shipped something and i get the package and the date that it says that it was shipped on was a week later I am not going to be too cool with you.

Thanks for you trying to help, but, I don't believe your post helped anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edflores View Post
red, you get your stuff yet??
The only things that I got were the tanks, gauges, and air line. which he said were shipped and he lost the tracking number, blah blah but weren't shipped until a week after he had told me that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodhomi View Post
Three weeks ago, I just wish I could talk to him. I know that not that long but he told me he would send a tracking number 3 weeks ago (when he said he shipped them) and he hasn't returned any of my messages since.
If i lived close to him I would go pick up everyones parts and send them out on my own dime. This is completely uncalled for.

If anyone hears from him or gets anything that they purchased, post up. If you haven't I would file a claim with paypal if you paid using that. As soon as you file it end communication with the seller so you wont have to deal with waiting the 20 days for him to reply saying that he shipped it a month ago.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:08 AM   #52
Josh
He's got mean nasty FANGS!

Re: air ride parts I have left

Quote:
Originally Posted by red02chevy View Post
I am a member on other forums with 2500+ post on them. i do a tun of buying/selling on all of them. I understand how everything works. But, when homeboy here tells me my **** is "supposed" to be here the next day and wont answer my PM's or give me a tracking number **** hits the fan. I don't care if it takes someone a year to ship my item as long as they keep me updated. I have a busy schedule and I am sure 99% of the other people on here do aswell. I am a very understanding guy, but, when you try and tell me you shipped something and i get the package and the date that it says that it was shipped on was a week later I am not going to be too cool with you.

Thanks for you trying to help, but, I don't believe your post helped anything.

hes a member of the staff whom is trying to help as well.
Sorry yall got screwed, but as its been said several times. PM and admin about it. Im tired of having to chase a ghost or be told to stay out of it, to figure out what the deal is on all this..

im really happy for you being a member on other forums, most of us are.. rules differ site to site, and the way things work do as well. For instance here it states to get with an admin and keep the issues out of the forums when you have problems. Or to use the review forum...

anyway you look at it, this post is closed until I hear from ya'll or n2trux as to what the heck is goin on.

Liz
1969 C-10
1967 C-10 Panel
josh@67-72chevytrucks.com

Last edited by Josh; 10-11-2007 at 10:08 AM. Reason: ....logged in wrong screen........
Closed Thread