The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-10-2008, 06:45 AM   #26
fercho71

Re: Talk me out of it

grumpy:

hang in there broo keep your chin up and give thanks to good that u and your family are together and well man, dont give up on your truck broo, and dont look back man, this stage its temporary only u see u will find that your truck its a great therapy thru hard times man.
I am telling you this by personal experienced i have a heart disease and back then the doctor give me an estimate of 5 years i got my truck broo start working in it 6 years after the bad news i am still around, last time the doctor was sorpreised that i was doing good on my health, and its like i said its not when the doctor said its over, its when the lord calls methat its really over.

Igive thanks to good for the adversitys that my life goes thru because that make stronger and apreciate what i have around maybe u are not watching this but good its testing you, maybe he whants you to know that u are not alone u have a great wife that supports you, great kids that are by your side an a bunch of friend on line that we praid for you man, so dont give up and bee strong u and your family are on my prayers man u have my moral and spiritual support 100%

Fer
Old 03-10-2008, 11:05 AM   #27
**grumpy**

Thanks to everyone again.

And I do understand that my problems are small in comparison to those who've lost loved-ones, or battle disease.

I feel blessed that my wife and kids are healthy, and behind me.

One of my best friends' wife is battling cancer. It came sudden, and has only been 3 weeks since they found out. So it the big picture, my problems are small.

I greatly appreciate what everyone has said. I hope to get to work on the truck this coming week. I'll see what happens from there.

Thank you again.
**grumpy** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #28
joe231

when in doubt, just think WWJD, what would joe231 do? typically the answer is, sit his fat ass on the couch, so...um... just do the opposite of that...uh...yeah, that helps right????? lol

laughter is the best medicine, even when you don't feel like laughing