The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
jeremyjustice

Question need a shop in the seattle area

i recently moved to the seattle area and i am looking for a shop to help with my truck, the tired 350 finally called it quits , i have a fresh 454 with turbo 350 i want to drop in ,so i am looking for a shop with experience in motor swaps, also my really nice new neighbor backed into my truck yesterday ( then tried to act like nothing happened, and when i confronted her she went on and on about how beautiful the truck is/ was), so now i need a body shop as well, like i said i recently moved to seattle and i dont know anyone, ANY help would be awesome! if you have heard of any good shops , or even if you know where NOT to go, please let me know, i want to get my baby back on the road asap, thanks jeremy justice, any tattoo fans out there check out my website , jmfjtattoo.com, also i tried to post some pics using the html code through photobucket and it didnt work , how can i post pics?
jeremyjustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:55 PM   #2
Sambone

Re: need a shop in the seattle area

I lived in Bothell for 12 years, a suburb of Seattle. Aboult half way between Seattle and Bothell (can't remember the name of the town) there was a guy by the name of Jim Preston that worked out of his home shop. He did good work at a fair price ($60-$70 per hour) but came highly reccomended by a lot of local guys. He wasn't the cheapest, but he was honest. I'm sure if you look him up, you could find him.
As far as body work goes, I don't know what to tell you.

Good luck!

1950 Chevy Styleline Sport Coupe Custom (in the works)

1971 GMC C1500 Camper Special
Sambone is offline   Reply With Quote