The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-15-2008, 10:04 PM   #26
drink2mny

Re: Good custom 4wd sites?

True.. thats why I haven't deleted it.. I got the bigger mods on it. .They can decide.. But I know how they frown upon business signing up and pimpin' there business and not being a vendor.. Now if he had snuck in under another name and pimped it. .It would be alright..So i am checking before I look like an ass.. Or maybe i am too late....

Quote:
Originally Posted by grendel View Post
You're welcome, my friend. Nice to see you in these parts.

Hey Jon/Randy?

From a quasi outside perspective, I didn't see him as pimping his schtuff. I saw an offer to help?

Last edited by drink2mny; 05-16-2008 at 12:27 AM.
drink2mny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:10 PM   #27
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by drink2mny View Post
True.. thats why I haven't deleted it.. I got the bigger mods on it. .They can decide.. But I know how they frown upon business signing up and pimpin' there business and not being a vendor.. Now if he had snuck in under another name and pimped it. .It would be alright..So i am checking before I loo like an ass.. Or maybe i am too late....
No, Jon you are correct. Though we love for vendors to sign up and participate. If they wish to advertise, via sig or post or any other way, they have to be a site supporting vendor.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:20 AM   #28
dan@bluetorch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
No, Jon you are correct. Though we love for vendors to sign up and participate. If they wish to advertise, via sig or post or any other way, they have to be a site supporting vendor.
I don't want to cause waves around here. Just wanted to check out the board and let people know they could ask if they have any questions on a fab project. I certainly understand the rules for vendors. I am not sure there would be enough demand for what we do here to justify a vendorship. I will keep posting on the board and try to add a little tech that the readers may benifit from. If anything I do crosses the line be sure to let me know and I will change it.

You guys have built a very nice forum and have some great content to read. I am glad I found the board. Be sure to give me a shout if you need anything.

Thank you,

Dan DuBose
dan@bluetorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:44 AM   #29
drink2mny

Hey Dan,
You would be amazed at the folks you will find on here that would utilize your shop, products, and skills.. Plus the fact you have the ability to make stickers and I think vinyl covers( I think)..

If you have $25 to blow for a month, you should definitely give it a try..
we did and haven't left yet....

I know your shop has sent folks to us and I know we have done the same back.. Oh yeah I read on pirates vendor board you got a new shop up and running..How is that going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan@bluetorch View Post
I don't want to cause waves around here. Just wanted to check out the board and let people know they could ask if they have any questions on a fab project. I certainly understand the rules for vendors. I am not sure there would be enough demand for what we do here to justify a vendorship. I will keep posting on the board and try to add a little tech that the readers may benifit from. If anything I do crosses the line be sure to let me know and I will change it.

You guys have built a very nice forum and have some great content to read. I am glad I found the board. Be sure to give me a shout if you need anything.

Thank you,

Dan DuBose
Old 05-16-2008, 03:36 AM   #30
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Dan
Like I responded to your pm (I did not realize you had posted the same thing) You are more then welcome to post and join in. We are glad your here and look forward to getting to know ya.

welcome
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 05:34 AM   #31
drink2mny

Drama Off...........

4x4 forum Back On.................
Old 05-16-2008, 12:02 PM   #32
special-K
Special Order

Glad to see another off road contibutor on the site.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 04:45 PM   #33
dan@bluetorch

no worries guys... if there is something I can do to help be sure to let me know. I will see if I cant come up with something interesting to post up as far as tech goes. Thanks for the welcome.

-Dan
dan@bluetorch is offline   Reply With Quote