The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-26-2008, 07:17 PM   #51
finch

Re: Nude Pictures!!!

figuring inside outside, under and above, coating a frame with line-x would cost as much if not more than a truck bedliner. it is good stuff though.

'70 C/10 Under Construction
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=298553

'71 K/20 Frame-off resto, SOLD!!!
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/c...ct=2399&cat=12
'05 Silverado Z-71, CC SB, Daily Driver
finch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:18 AM   #52
randomhero472

anymore info... hows the liner holding up?
Old 06-30-2008, 11:19 AM   #53
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

It's holding up fine it seems(this is still without me taking it out on the road) just watch out and don't leave any bare metal spots when you do this. I noticed on one of the crossmembers I missed a spot and some rust is popping up there. It's also been raining steadily for the past week and a half(who named this state the "sunshine state"? they're an idiot) so I haven't been able to paint the inside of the frame and it's killing me. Hopefully I'll have some new pictures for you folks soon.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
*Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:01 PM   #54
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Bringin' it back from page 6 with another update on the frame. Finally got the inside painted after cleaning it four times total because I kept procrastinating and it'd rain and surface rust would pop up. Glad I painted it yesterday afternoon too, it rained sometime this morning really early so that would of just meant another nice time cleaning the frame. I wanted to paint the rear end after cleaning it again today but alas, like I said, it rained once again and looks like it will rain some more today. So, heres the new pictures for you picture loving people.

P.S. Sorry for bringing this back from page 6, I just felt that I should show people the frame as I finished it up.

By dylanandrews, shot with DSC-P200 at 2008-07-03

The water beads up real nice as well.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
*Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote