The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-01-2009, 03:40 AM   #1
Mister laugh

Am I going crazy?

Well some of you may remember me posting that i was going to look at a parts truck earlier this week, and i did today. I want to start off by saying the only reason it isn't home yet is i have NOWHERE to put it, and also apologize for no pictures my girlfriend has my camera. But now to the good stuff. It is a 72' c-20 long box sierra grande. The options list is fairly long, it was a big block truck but now there is a small block under the hood, buckets and the likes. The buckets are still there but no console. Now that i have looked at the truck I have gotten what seems like a good idea to me. I have an 82' 4x4 diesel that is hopelessly rusted. And would like a 67-72 4x4. When i went there the lady who showed me the truck told me the county has given them till july 31st to have their property free of unregistered vehicles, and given that i gave them a deposit could have untill then to remove it. Im gunna think this over over night but come mid july i may have a 72' half ton sierra grande 4x4 with a 6.2 under the hood.
Mister laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:54 AM   #2
thirdstreettito
Resident of Here

Re: Am I going crazy?

Sweet deal! You are not crazy. I am going to swap a 6.2 into a 67-72 in a few months. People have swapped 67-72's onto newer frames but I have never done it myself.

Miss having a truck
thirdstreettito is offline   Reply With Quote