The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
CrazyJesster

part catalogs

ok i know there is lmc and classic parts. but in those catalogs i cant seem to find some of the door parts i need. ive got a 82 shortbed with electric locks and windows. and when you take the door panel off there is meta bar that the panel screws into. its above the armrest mount i have not got a pic but im looking for some other catalogs. where i can order parts for thease trucks.

im finaly going to be able to get started on my 82 after its been down for 4 years.

i cant wait at all ive got to order an engine bolt kit prob from jegs. an i need some parts for the doors an stuff. i know the interior is kinda a funny thing to be worried about right now. but i need a place to get thease parts when im ready. also im already trying to decide what color i want to paint it lol. i guess its just excitment kicking in ? or the rebuild feaver it cant all be done at once with my money situation but. one or 2 things a month i think will surely take progress. main thing is motor then interior

but if anyone has any suggetions for order catalogs for thease trucks besides lmc. it whold be greatly apperciated