The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #1
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Cadillac Wheels.

Got a quick question for some of you guys. My 67 has the stock six lug setup, and the 2007 Cadillac wheels are six lug as well. Now from what I've read and found out the bolt patterns are the same, but will everything else work with what I have? Will the Cadillac wheels bolt on and tuck into the fender wells, will they fit over the hubs? My truck is a 2WD, lowered 3/4, and the rims are the 18" stock rims. Heres some info I found on the Cadillac rims.

S.No - 1
Year - 2007
Make - Cadillac
Model - Escalade
Bolt Pattern - 6x5.50in - 6x139.7mm
Vehicle Offset - High
OE Wheel Size - OE 18 & 22in
Center Bore - 78
STUD Size - 14mmx1.5
Size Up - 23-26in
Wheels Offset - 25-38mm

Thanks,
-D
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
*Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #2
Andy4639
Old member

Re: Cadillac Wheels.

I think they should fit the off sets maybe a little off those it will depend on the wheel it self though. All your new trucks went to 6 lugs. Tahoe's, GMC everything.
I like these myself. These are 20" wheels. I have them on my 07 Tahoe.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Yeah those look nice, wouldn't mind getting my hands on a set of those either.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 03-13-2009, 02:41 PM   #4
michael bustamante

Newer chevy/GM 6 lug wheels do not work unless you machine the hub holes wider. It can be done though from what Ive read
Old 03-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

and they'll be tucked in too far. The offset/backspace is way off. The front ones will probably rub way before the wheels turned all the way.
Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Okay, thanks for the info guys.
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 03-13-2009, 09:09 PM   #7
Willys47

I think you can do it if you want
Attached Images

Old 03-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #8
texanidiot25
Eat My Rust

Rears will rub for sure, fronts you may get away with if you machine the hubs. I have a set of 17s off a newer GM truck, the front with machined hubs would've cleared pretty well at full lock, but the rears woulda needed 1.5in spacers
texanidiot25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:02 AM   #9
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Ah well it's all said and done now. I just bought some wheels(not those) I'll have em' up for you guys to see eventually. I need to make a new build thread. I've done a lot....
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan