The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-21-2003, 05:02 PM   #1
Desert Rat

Arizonians is Glendale Swap tommorow?

Isnt the Glendale Swapmeet tommorow?Im going to call and see,if so im going to load up some junk to get rid of.Need this stuff to leave.Maybe see some of you there?
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 03:43 PM   #2
Desert Rat

Well it is this weekend,i sold stuff i started to unload at 615 am,and before the tilts,am/fm,tach,cruise hit the ground they were sold withing 2 more hours all AC brackets,ps pumps.a 1969 cruise,then a couple sets of vette ralleys w/caps for $100 and little more than $1500 later,but i basically gave some stuff away,just to get it gone.had to make it so cheap people couldnt refuse.still have some 15x8 truck 5 lug rallys w/gmc,caps and rings for $100,a 70 Truck Cruise $250,and lots other stuff.Tommorow im going to bring couple more sets of Ralleys,some BB parts,Buckets,consoles,and other rarities.ive came to the conclusion do i really want a am/fm not really i dont even listen to radio,cruise no,wife truck never even use it,feels good to go with a truckload and come home with a 1/4.hopefully tommorow will be good,Sundays are usually slow,but i will have some free stuff just to get rid of it.I love getting rid of stuff.I spent a whopping $20 on a 72 truck diecast $10,72 BB towers,72 BB alt brackets another $10.If anyone goes tommorow stop by and say Hi,im the bald dude with a big scar on my head
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 06:21 PM   #3
68 Suburban

Is it Sunday too? Where is it. I wouldn't mind checking it out.