The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 02:32 PM   #1
mbgmike
Registered User

Location: Pasadena,Tx /Pto Pta DR
Mikes Bump and Grind Special- Till May 31

*Mikes Bump and Grind May Special*
-10% ABOVE OUR COST SALE-

UNDER CAR PARTS-
ALL AC DELCO, MOTORCRAFT, STANDARD PARTS, A1-CARDONE,
MOOG, FEDERAL-MOGUL, VISTEON, AND ORIGINAL TIER ONE SUPPLIER PARTS

FOR THIS FORUM ONLY-
ALL MAKES AND YEARS AVAILABLE- PARTS SHIPPED EXACT COST USPS-
NO HANDLING OR SERVICE FEES TO LOWER 48

SEND EMAIL WITH PART NUMBER AND A COMPLETE VEHICLE DESCRIPTION TO-
mikesbumpandgrind@earthlink.net for PRICE AND IN STOCK INFO.
ALL AT 10% ABOVE OUR COST-

NOT ALL PARTS MAY BE IN STOCK SAME DAY-ALL ORDERS MUST HAVE YOUR USERNAME AND BE A CURRENT MEMBER OF BOARD-
PLEASE NO PM'S AS WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO MONITOR IT EVERYDAY.

MIKE

Last edited by N2TRUX; 04-30-2009 at 09:14 PM.
mbgmike is offline
Old 04-30-2009, 03:05 PM   #2
XXL
Seņor Member

XXL's Avatar

Location: Edge of the world
Re: Mikes Bump and Grind May Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbgmike View Post
*Mikes Bump and Grind May Special*
-10% ABOVE OUR COST SALE-

UNDER CAR PARTS-
ALL AC DELCO, MOTORCRAFT, STANDARD PARTS, A1-CARDONE,
MOOG, FEDERAL-MOGUL, VISTEON, AND ORIGINAL TIER ONE SUPPLIER PARTS

FOR THIS FORUM ONLY-
ALL MAKES AND YEARS AVAILABLE- PARTS SHIPPED EXACT COST USPS-
NO HANDLING OR SERVICE FEES TO LOWER 48 [/center]

MIKE
Wowza! I need to go look for parts that need replacing!
XXL is offline
Old 05-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
XXL
Seņor Member

XXL's Avatar

Location: Edge of the world
Re: Mikes Bump and Grind Special- Till May 31

I've emailed you twice. Where are you?
XXL is offline
Old 05-10-2009, 08:43 AM   #4
mbgmike
Registered User

Location: Pasadena,Tx /Pto Pta DR
Re: Mikes Bump and Grind Special- Till May 31

I can not find any emails from you. We have recieved from other members.
Maybe it is going somewhere else. let me look some more. We check email multiple times a day 7 days a week

Old 05-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #5
XXL
Seņor Member

XXL's Avatar

Location: Edge of the world
Re: Mikes Bump and Grind Special- Till May 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbgmike View Post
I can not find any emails from you.
Well, you replied to one... and said you were going to get back to me. The "get back to me" is the one I'm trying to get a response on.