The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-09-2009, 01:08 AM   #1
VA72C10
VA72C10

Porterbilt Dropmember for sale/ART Arms/Unisteer Rack

I just purchased this with a bunch of other parts from another board member. There were a few guys interested in parts of this and I have pm'd them. They will have two days for first dibs. All other inquiries need to be done in this thread...
These parts are all new. Many of the parts still in the box. I have decided to just do bags on my blazer project because I am not going to do a rear dropmember and don't want a "nose-dive" stance. Plus, I'm looking at a 68 truck tomorrow and need some cash So the dropmember is for sale. Will consider selling separately if I get interest in all the individual parts. I am considering using the ART arms on the 68 or blazer project unless I can sell them for close to new price (since they are new). Shipping is a killer on these since they're all so heavy....so keep that in mind. Prices are without shipping. Figure at least 100 on the dropmember, around 40 on the steering components, and at least a 100 on the ART arms. ART StrongARMS are part number LUCA11801 (For 71-72 ball joints/spindles) Will deliver around VA, WV for a small fee and to surrounding states possibly. Have these listed on craigslist and a couple other forums. PB components have been painted black to keep from rusting. Has the newer style upper shock tabs on the arms and the corresponding Porterbilt upper shock mounts

Dropmember 1000 FIRM plus shipping ( I am including with this a large hump tranny tunnel to clear the raised tranny )
Steering kit 500 Firm plus shipping
Shocks 75 plus shipping for the pair
ART ARMS 1200 plus shipping

See current pricing info directly from Porterbilt below (priced without shipping also)

Dropmember Pricing Information
(Please call to confirm pricing, as it is subject to change)

Dropmember Basic Kit- $1199 The Dropmember “basic kit” includes the following items: Main cross-member section; upper control arm/bag mounts; inner frame stiffeners; upper shock mounts; motor mounts ( SBC); tie-rod kit; rack and pinion mounting bushings; tubular transmission cross-member; weld-in frame notches for tie-rod clearance; all necessary hardware; instructions.

Steering Kit- $615 Steering kit includes the following: Power rack and pinion unit; power steering lines and fittings to adapt rack and pinion to power steering pump; 3 single u-joints, 18” DD shaft, and shaft support bearing.

Shock Kit- $89 Includes two KYB shocks.

Think I have enough suspension parts right now? I'm keeping the ECE stuff including the boxed trailing arms and rear crossmember. The drop A-arms and used drop coil springs/shocks may or may not be up for sale soon (the coils were what I was painting)

Attached Images

Old 05-09-2009, 09:35 AM   #2
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: Porterbilt Dropmember for sale/ART Arms/Unisteer Rack

Trenz68 pm'd me and I will be checking on shipping on the dropmember and steering kit for him.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:53 AM   #3
VA72C10
VA72C10

ttt
Old 05-10-2009, 08:44 AM   #4
1sik52
Account Suspended

I want them
1sik52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
classicchev

Is the crossmember and the rack still available. If there is a line, put me in it.

Let me know,
Darren
Old 05-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
VA72C10
VA72C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sik52 View Post
I want them
Trenz has asked for shipping on just the dropmember and unisteer parts....are you looking for everything? I would prefer to sell it all together...let me know and your shipping address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicchev View Post
Is the crossmember and the rack still available. If there is a line, put me in it.

Let me know,
Darren
You are third in line for the dropmember and rack. I will let you know if the others fall through. Thanks!
Old 05-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #7
VA72C10
VA72C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sik52 View Post
I want them
SOLD and paid for. Thanks!