The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-20-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
tater71c

My truck is finaly on the road

So after 2 years of work and a lot of money spent and a frozen engine scare my 71 Cheyenne is finaly on the road
tater71c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:22 PM   #2
vasquezmrysvll
"the other guy"

Re: My truck is finaly on the road

Old 05-20-2009, 10:06 PM   #3
tater71c

I will get pics for of it as soon as possible but I can't do it so I might need to email pics to somebody and have them post them for me but it is a 71 lowered 4 1/2 in the front and 5 in the back and is painted rustoleum satin black
Old 05-20-2009, 10:53 PM   #4
Ackattack

congrats!

I hope to have my truck on the road by august. I will have had it for 2 years in July and I've never driven it. I can't wait.
Ackattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:00 PM   #5
Richard8971
Still livin the "dream" in '54

Quote:
Originally Posted by tater71c View Post
I will get pics for of it as soon as possible but I can't do it so I might need to email pics to somebody and have them post them for me but it is a 71 lowered 4 1/2 in the front and 5 in the back and is painted rustoleum satin black
Can't wait to see.

Don

My '67 stepper "Tangerine Dream"

"Anything worth doing is worth doing right" James Dean

“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Sherlock Holmes

"There is no spoon." Neo
Richard8971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
chevychase

OK, we gave you enough time.... now where are the pics?
chevychase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:57 PM   #7
70cst

I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics...I want pics... HINT

67-72 Chevy and GMC Trucks...The Classic Truck for the Classic Folk.

1970 CST Two tone green, 402BB, 400 Automatic, Tach, Buckets, AC, AM-FM, Tilt, GM CB, GM 8 Tract, LWB, etc

JOHN 17:3...The better side of "LIFE"

Remember: Everyday is a good day...Some are just gooder!
70cst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:31 PM   #8
67ChevyRedneck
Hittin E-Z Street on Mud Tires

Congrats! Feels good, don't it?
1968 Pontiac Firebird: Project Fire Chicken!
2015 Silverado Double Cab 5.3L Z71
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L 5spd
2020 Chevrolet Equinox Premium 2.0L Turbo
2011 Mustang V6 ~ Wife's ride
American Born, Country by the Grace of God
1967 CST Shop Truck Rebuild!
My 1967 C-10 Build Thread
My Vintage Air A/C Install
Project "On a Dime"
Trying my hand at Home Renovation!
1965 Mustang Modifications!
67ChevyRedneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:47 AM   #9
tater71c

I'm really sorry I haven't put pics up yet I'm still in the process of working some kinks out and one kink is that my passenger window won't roll up and is stuck half way and my sandblasting cabinet has made a huge mess of my garage and truck so I haven't been able to wash my truck and being a detailer it's killing me to have a filthy truck so I can't post pics of my truck being covered in sand and I work weird hours this week at work so I haven't had time to work on the window issue let alone finish lowering the back so I can drive it safely but I do apologize for kinda teasing you guys like I am but just so you guys know it's killing me to not be able to clean me truck and getting it standing tall so I can show it off
Old 05-23-2009, 11:27 AM   #10
67cheby
67cheby

Whats all of the whining about 2 years to build, mine has been apart 7 years and i am still plugging along, i havent got to drive it yet and have already replaced new stuff i have put on because of all of the great new things that have came out in this seven year period....anyway be happy you got it on the road in 2 years!!!!
67cheby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:26 PM   #11
tater71c

I'm not whining at all I'm very excited that it's on the road putting the plates on it was one of the best feelings ever and even though the back springs were barely on and the back shocks were also barely on and the truck had no gas in it what so ever and it is filthy I had the biggest smile on my face the whole way to the gas station and back
Old 05-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #12
DZL1
One day.....

E-mail me the pics and i'll gladly post them for you. I'm very interested in seeing your truck as i'm considering satin black as a color choice.

PM sent with e-mail address.

DZL1.
DZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote