The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
atp

WTB - Suspension parts to Lower a Burb!

I am about to order a 4/6 drop for the 70 2wd burb from ECE, but wanted to check with you guys first to see if any one has some stuff they want to sale. I have been watching the FS for a while but something might have slipped by me.

70 1/2 ton that will be converted to 5 lug!
Attached Images

atp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
Hart_Rod

Re: WTB - Suspension parts to Lower a Burb!

I thought you were selling it???? Check this out.....http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=343684 Your SWB inspired me, . When you gonna send me those engine covers?

Last edited by Hart_Rod; 05-18-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
DANTIP

I just removed a lowering set-up on my 1/2 ton SWB. The parts only had approximately 2500 miles on them. Included are 2/3 lowering springs, performance shocks and a sway bar. I have receipts and details for the parts and am planning on asking 1/2 of the combined original cost.

I can also send you photos of the stance with the lowering parts on it. Please PM me if interested.
DANTIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #4
67cheby
67cheby

I have upper and lower control arms (with bump stops shaved and smoothed) sandblasted , new cross shafts (upper and lower), new ball joints, painted with gloss por 15(sprayed paint gun, not brushed on), 2.5 inch cpp spindles, lower air bag cup if you want to run bags, rotors and calipers new bearings, been on my truck but never driven, it is 6 lug but, if you want 5 lug you could just switch the rotors( all new cpp parts), also have cpp bolt in notch , powder coated black, an adjustable rear track bar $700 plus shipping ( i can take credit card) please call MIke 1 479 599 9664, i have one other guy looking at buying this now , just let me know Thanks
67cheby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #5
atp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart_Rod View Post
I thought you were selling it???? Check this out.....http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=343684 Your SWB inspired me, . When you gonna send me those engine covers?
Yeah I saw your thread. Awesome find. I have another guy interested in the 68 if he gets its, I am moving forward with the Burb. At this point they are both for sale and I will keep which ever doesn't sell.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
Hart_Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by atp View Post
Yeah I saw your thread. Awesome find. I have another guy interested in the 68 if he gets its, I am moving forward with the Burb. At this point they are both for sale and I will keep which ever doesn't sell.
Cool. Let me know if you have any more burb questions.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #7
atp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cheby View Post
I have upper and lower control arms (with bump stops shaved and smoothed) sandblasted , new cross shafts (upper and lower), new ball joints, painted with gloss por 15(sprayed paint gun, not brushed on), 2.5 inch cpp spindles, lower air bag cup if you want to run bags, rotors and calipers new bearings, been on my truck but never driven, it is 6 lug but, if you want 5 lug you could just switch the rotors( all new cpp parts), also have cpp bolt in notch , powder coated black, an adjustable rear track bar $700 plus shipping ( i can take credit card) please call MIke 1 479 599 9664, i have one other guy looking at buying this now , just let me know Thanks
PM sent
Old 05-27-2009, 06:17 PM   #8
Hart_Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANTIP View Post
I just removed a lowering set-up on my 1/2 ton SWB. The parts only had approximately 2500 miles on them. Included are 2/3 lowering springs, performance shocks and a sway bar. I have receipts and details for the parts and am planning on asking 1/2 of the combined original cost.

I can also send you photos of the stance with the lowering parts on it. Please PM me if interested.
Dan did you ever decide what you wanted for this stuff? Let me know if ATP doesn't want it.

R