The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-19-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
chvllmn

Dazed and confused !

Hi everyone ,new and learing site ,couple of questions and observations 1 question a[Any trick to remove a frozen up pin in rear end ,second how do I list parts im done got 3 truck 4 if ya count elcaminos elky is my keeper and my 69 might stay its 96 LT1 just added disc brakes ,and pin foze in rear changing to 5 lug over six .I got two full truck I need to get gone and want to list just alittle info and advise on how to is all im looking for ,would rather sell to a truck man than just sell .observation is the is a good site for truck set up like chevelle performance pages ,nice to see enthusiast helping out each other thats all and take care from Fort Worth !
chvllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
Yukon Jack
Post Whore

Re: Dazed and confused !

We have a classified section which is a good way to sell vehicles and parts. You do have to be a paying member to list items but the subscription price really is pretty reasonable given what the site has to offer. Take a second once you've written a post to re-read it before you actually post it - took me a couple times reading your post before I was able to understand it. Making it more readable will help us help you.
Yukon Jack is offline   Reply With Quote