The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-26-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
Wootdog

Thumbs up Virginia and North Carolina Members

All,
I was out looking for parts today. I found a 69 C20 at a Salvage Yard that is all there. It has eight lug wheels. I looked under the hood and it has a 350. It has a after market floor shifter. I do not know if it is a three or a four speed. I forgot to look at the column. I got some pictures with my blackberry phone, but it will not upload to my pc. The yard owner stated that it runs and he has driven it around the salvage yard. It has wiring issues under the hood. He stated that he ran a hot wire to the distributor and it fired right up. He stated the previous owner jerry rigged the distributor wiring. The good, a long bed. The bad as always the left rocker needs replaced. Both under door areas, look like they have had pop riveted metal put in there. It has buckets out of something else. The way they were mounted looks pretty good with alumuinum mounting plates. The body is straight. As far as the bed, I couldn't look at it do to the fact it has a plastic bed liner in it. The truck is extremely straight. If I already didn't have two of this vintage, I would be all over it. The doors are in great shape as well as the roof area that normally rots out. I was surprised. The bottom line is he wants 900.00 bucks. Yes 900 dollars. The Point of contact information is as follows:
Monks Used Auto Parts 1321 Portsmouth Blvd. Suffolk, Virginia 23434. Telephone number is (757)934-2868.
Wootdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #2
Wootdog

Re: Virginia and North Carolina Members

TTT. Someone needs to call on this one Monday. Just trying to give board members a good deal. I hate to see these go away.
Kerry
Wootdog is offline   Reply With Quote