The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-07-2009, 03:46 PM   #1
terd ferguson

Leftovers I Need To Get Rid Of, w/pics...Can Deliver To Charalotte Auto Fair...

This stuff is taking up too much room to store in my garage. There may be more stuff in the pics, but only what's listed is what's left.

1. Driver side inner fender. Some surface rust, but no holes and but otherwise really nice. Still has the piece that surrounds the steering arm. $35 plus shipping.***SOLD***

2. Passenger side inner fender. Some surface rust, but no holes and otherwise really nice. $35 plus shipping.***SOLD***

3. Radiator Support Panel. Some surface rust, but no holes and otherwise really nice. $35 plus shipping.***SOLD***

4. 1963 painted grill. This is painted and has some slight surface rust on the back. It is totally complete minus the headlight bezels, including working bulbs and harness. $40 plus shipping.

5. Windshield wiper cowl piece. Slight surface rust, but no dents, dings, or holes. $25 plus shipping.

6. Fender extensions (pair). The driver side has a tiny hole, but is otherwise nice and straight. The passenger side has a hole for an antenna, but is otherwise nice and straight. $25 for the pair plus shipping.

7. Upper radiator support panels. This is for both pieces. Some slight surface rust, but no rot and nice and straight. $25 for the pair plus shipping.***SOLD***

8. Small Block Chevy valve covers. These need a new coat of paint. Comes with oil cap and breather. All you need is a pcv valve. The mounting surfaces are nice and flat. These didn't leak what so ever on my truck. $20 plus shipping.

9. Edelbrock 14" chrome air cleaner. This is in ok shape. With a little elbow grease, it'll be as good as new. $10 plus shipping.

10. 1963 doors. These doors are complete and include everything you'd expect or need, including vent windows, door glass, inside and outside handles, window rollers, door panels, etc.. Both doors have the typical rust in the bottom and dents on the driver side from opening too far. Also miscellaneous dings and screw holes here and there. I'd rather not ship these. If you need parts and pieces from these doors, I'm willing to seperate. $50 per door.

11. '51-'53 Chevy dog dish hubcaps. There are two. Slight surface rust but otherwise good shape. $50 for the pair plus shipping.

12. 1959 Chevy Impala steering wheel. The holy grail of hot rod steering wheels. Some cracks in the wheel, but easily repairable. Some pitting on the horn ring and the chrome is a little dull. Spend some time polishing or buy a repop horn ring and have an awesome steering wheel in your truck. $150 plus shipping.

13. 1963 Chevy truck gauge panel. The odometer is out but included. Everything on this works just like it should. Nice but just a little bit dirty. $40 plus shipping.

14. '60-'61 Chevy headlight buckets. This is for a pair. Minor surface rust. They need springs and adjustment screws, these are available from places like LMC pretty cheap. These still have the little brackets intact that the bezels screw into. These also have 2 of the 4 headlight mounts and 1 retaining ring. The mounts are not available as repops as far as I know. These are the pair of buckets on the left in the picture of all the stuff with the grill. $25 plus shipping

15. '60-'66 GMC headlight buckets. This is for a pair. Minor surface rust. These will need the springs and adjustment screws too, available from LMC pretty cheap. These are the buckets on the right in the picture of all the stuff with the grill. $25 plus shipping.

Please remember, stuff in the pics not listed is no longer available. Shipping for the bigger stuff will be via UPS. To give you an idea of the cost, estimate $40 plus or minus depending on your location for the grill, inner fenders, or rad support. Smaller stuff will of course be much cheaper to ship.

Stand by for pics. Thanks for looking and thanks for this great forum.

1955 2nd Series Chevy "King Of Trucks"

Last edited by terd ferguson; 09-10-2009 at 12:08 AM. Reason: update what has been sold, added some items
terd ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
terd ferguson

Re: Leftovers I Need To Get Rid Of, w/pics...Can Deliver To Charalotte Auto Fair...

Valve covers...

Impala wheel...

Hub caps...

Inner fender...

Grill, cowl, fender extensions, upper rad supports...

Doors...

Gauge panel...

Old 09-07-2009, 10:57 PM   #3
ScottH

Re: Leftovers I Need To Get Rid Of, w/pics...Can Deliver To Charalotte Auto Fair...

Interested in #9 the air cleaner, can u post a pic of it?

Thanks.
ScottH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #4
DPowers
One foot in front of the other

PM sent
DPowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:30 AM   #5
terd ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottH View Post

Thanks.
I'll take one tomorrow. It's a chrome Edelbrock round air cleaner with a good filter. It fits a 4bbl.. Here's what it looks like (this is an image from the web, not the actual air cleaner)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPowers
PM sent
Right back at ya.

Last edited by terd ferguson; 09-08-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:17 PM   #6
DPowers
One foot in front of the other

Quote:
Originally Posted by terd ferguson View Post
I'll take one tomorrow. It's a chrome Edelbrock round air cleaner with a good filter. It fits a 4bbl.. Here's what it looks like (this is an image from the web, not the actual air cleaner)...

Right back at ya.
And again
DPowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #7
terd ferguson

Quote:

Thanks.
This is it when it was on my truck. It was dirty and I hadn't cleaned it up when this was taken. It also has a new filter in it now.

Last edited by terd ferguson; 09-09-2009 at 09:49 PM. Reason: added photo
Old 09-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #8
ScottH

LMK shipping to 08753 please?

Thanks.
ScottH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:56 PM   #9
terd ferguson

Quote:
LMK shipping to 08753 please?

Thanks.
I'm pretty sure I can fit it in a $10 Flat Rate Priority Mail box, 2 to 3 business days, probably 2 days to you. Call it $20 shipped, if it's more than that I'll cover it. If you want it, send me a PM and I'll get you my address for payment.

Last edited by terd ferguson; 09-09-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #10
terd ferguson

I just realized I still have the headlight buckets in the picture of all the stuff with the grill. I added these to the list, numbers 14 and 15. '60-'61 chevy headlight buckets and '60-'66 gmc headlight buckets.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #11
terd ferguson

Bump.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:21 AM   #12
1Bad62Pro/Street
"Where were you in '62?"

Exclamation Re: Leftovers I Need To Get Rid Of, w/pics...Can Deliver To Charalotte Auto Fair...

Can you take more pictures of the doors. My doors are bad at the bottom. I might can use for parts. Keep me posted if you have more parts. I am an hour away.

10. 1963 doors. These doors are complete and include everything you'd expect or need, including vent windows, door glass, inside and outside handles, window rollers, door panels, etc.. Both doors have the typical rust in the bottom and dents on the driver side from opening too far. Also miscellaneous dings and screw holes here and there. I'd rather not ship these. If you need parts and pieces from these doors, I'm willing to seperate. $50 per door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terd ferguson View Post
This stuff is taking up too much room to store in my garage. There may be more stuff in the pics, but only what's listed is what's left.

1. Driver side inner fender. Some surface rust, but no holes and but otherwise really nice. Still has the piece that surrounds the steering arm. $35 plus shipping.***SOLD***

2. Passenger side inner fender. Some surface rust, but no holes and otherwise really nice. $35 plus shipping.***SOLD***

3. Radiator Support Panel. Some surface rust, but no holes and otherwise really nice. $35 plus shipping.***SOLD***

4. 1963 painted grill. This is painted and has some slight surface rust on the back. It is totally complete minus the headlight bezels, including working bulbs and harness. $40 plus shipping.

5. Windshield wiper cowl piece. Slight surface rust, but no dents, dings, or holes. $25 plus shipping.

6. Fender extensions (pair). The driver side has a tiny hole, but is otherwise nice and straight. The passenger side has a hole for an antenna, but is otherwise nice and straight. $25 for the pair plus shipping.

7. Upper radiator support panels. This is for both pieces. Some slight surface rust, but no rot and nice and straight. $25 for the pair plus shipping.***SOLD***

8. Small Block Chevy valve covers. These need a new coat of paint. Comes with oil cap and breather. All you need is a pcv valve. The mounting surfaces are nice and flat. These didn't leak what so ever on my truck. $20 plus shipping.

9. Edelbrock 14" chrome air cleaner. This is in ok shape. With a little elbow grease, it'll be as good as new. $10 plus shipping.

11. '51-'53 Chevy dog dish hubcaps. There are two. Slight surface rust but otherwise good shape. $50 for the pair plus shipping.

12. 1959 Chevy Impala steering wheel. The holy grail of hot rod steering wheels. Some cracks in the wheel, but easily repairable. Some pitting on the horn ring and the chrome is a little dull. Spend some time polishing or buy a repop horn ring and have an awesome steering wheel in your truck. $150 plus shipping.

13. 1963 Chevy truck gauge panel. The odometer is out but included. Everything on this works just like it should. Nice but just a little bit dirty. $40 plus shipping.

14. '60-'61 Chevy headlight buckets. This is for a pair. Minor surface rust. They need springs and adjustment screws, these are available from places like LMC pretty cheap. These still have the little brackets intact that the bezels screw into. These also have 2 of the 4 headlight mounts and 1 retaining ring. The mounts are not available as repops as far as I know. These are the pair of buckets on the left in the picture of all the stuff with the grill. $25 plus shipping

15. '60-'66 GMC headlight buckets. This is for a pair. Minor surface rust. These will need the springs and adjustment screws too, available from LMC pretty cheap. These are the buckets on the right in the picture of all the stuff with the grill. $25 plus shipping.

Please remember, stuff in the pics not listed is no longer available. Shipping for the bigger stuff will be via UPS. To give you an idea of the cost, estimate $40 plus or minus depending on your location for the grill, inner fenders, or rad support. Smaller stuff will of course be much cheaper to ship.

Stand by for pics. Thanks for looking and thanks for this great forum.
What Are You Workin' On? - 1Bad62ChevyPickup
PROJECT: "TYRANNORAMBLER REX"
1969 AMC Rambler American Nostalgia Pro/Street
Youtube Channel: Father Son Projects
Youtube Channel: 2TIMOTHY2FITHTEEN

"North and South Carolina Folks Click Here!"
(((( ~ I have Parts For Sale & Miscellaneous Stuff ~ ))))

"Well being as there's no other place around the place,
I reckon this must be the place, I reckon...Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk" -Curly Howard Ph.D.
1Bad62Pro/Street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:23 AM   #13
terd ferguson

Here you go...

I also have the '63 grill like in the ad, a set of lower control arms w/ shaft, set of fenders w/typical rust in the bottom, the headlight buckets like in the ad, the fender extentions like in the ad, a dash wiring harness, a gauge panel, and some odds and ends.