The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-22-2009, 05:42 AM   #1
combustion

looking for the owner of a badass c10 in chandler az.

i drive by his house everyday on the way to my friends house. its a bagged c10 flat black just like the one in the forum logo but with a 69 or 70 front. it almost looks like it. the sides of the windshield frame are painted metalic lime green. (future color??). i dont wanna take pictures of the truck for respect to the owner. its on ray rd and orchid in chandler az. his major intersections. for the way his truck looks hes gotta be in this forum. just maybe i can stop by and talk truck. i hope i provided enough info .thanks
If it`s 3.73 ratio you will spint the wheel 100 times to the driveshaft`s 373 times.Or,if you`re lazy,you could just spin the wheel once and the driveshaft will spin 3.73 times.Or, 3 and 3/4 turns.And if you`re real lazy,I can sell you a tab for whatever ratio you want.
Or,you could read all the suggestions and try those.It`s been well explained,I think,already.
combustion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:03 AM   #2
mycool72

Re: looking for the owner of a badass c10 in chandler az.

Way to give out info on where a bagged truck is-perfect example of why I keep mine in the garage. Go talk to him if you want to know about the truck.
mycool72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:32 PM   #3
vegaschevy
Account Suspended

Re: looking for the owner of a badass c10 in chandler az.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycool72 View Post
Way to give out info on where a bagged truck is-perfect example of why I keep mine in the garage. Go talk to him if you want to know about the truck.
thieves are not browsing forums like people think to get ideas on where to steal stuff from. Especially when it is TEN TIMES easier to go to a car show and follow someone home.

People post a pic and cover their license plate...makes me laugh as they pass thousands of people everyday with it in plain view.
vegaschevy is offline   Reply With Quote