The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-28-2009, 10:51 PM   #26
WIDESIDE72

Re: 1971 Chevy Grill and surround

I think you need to check your facts. You nver said it was still available. Posts wee as follows: Whats the lastest on the grill? Sold? I'd like SHOT AT $85 SHIPPED IF THE INSERT ISNT CRACKED, OR IS EASILY FIXABLE

I dont recall if any cracks, ill check tomorrow

i am suppose to meet up with my contact today. I will give you and answer today. 85 shipped right? please put me inline and on hold till tonight.

Great deal vegaschevy! Bump for you.

i am suppose to meet up with my contact today. I will give you and answer today. 85 shipped right? please put me inline and on hold till tonight.

let me know

my contact will have to pass for now

Whats the lastest on the grill? Sold? I'd like SHOT AT $85 SHIPPED IF THE INSERT ISNT CRACKED, OR IS EASILY FIXABLE

grills available!!

ill give you 85 shipped let me know

PM sent.

So did I get skipped or what?Your thread says PM sent. To whom? Omeone before me? It wasnt me. Forum rules state that all dealings take place in thread, not PMs

So did I get skipped or what?Your thread says PM sent. To whom? Omeone before me? It wasnt me. Forum rules state that all dealings take place in thread, not PMs

well by your own statement it was posted in THIS thread that it was still available, AFTER you posted you would like it. which means you were not skipped. Since that time it has now been sold.
WIDESIDE72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:11 PM   #27
vegaschevy
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIDESIDE72 View Post
I think you need to check your facts. You nver said it was still available. Posts wee as follows: Whats the lastest on the grill? Sold? I'd like SHOT AT $85 SHIPPED IF THE INSERT ISNT CRACKED, OR IS EASILY FIXABLE

I dont recall if any cracks, ill check tomorrow

Great deal vegaschevy! Bump for you.

let me know

my contact will have to pass for now

Whats the lastest on the grill? Sold? I'd like SHOT AT $85 SHIPPED IF THE INSERT ISNT CRACKED, OR IS EASILY FIXABLE

grills available!!

ill give you 85 shipped let me know

PM sent.

well by your own statement it was posted in THIS thread that it was still available, AFTER you posted you would like it. which means you were not skipped. Since that time it has now been sold.

so because on the 22nd you said you would like a shot out of it and do not come back for 5 days im suppose to hold it for you?

hell It might as well be held forever for you I guess...
vegaschevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:53 AM   #28
WIDESIDE72

uh, no... I was waiting on YOU. That is why I said check the thread. You said " I dont recall if any cracks, ill check tomorrow." I think the dry heat is getting to you. Where I am from that means that the ball is still in your court. I was waiting on an answer from you as to condition. You expected me to agree to buy it without an answer? You need to admit you fouled up. This is not a big deal, but speaking from prior experience, if you don't manage your posts/ sales better and skip people , you will end up with a bunch of pissed off people on this board. Just trying to help you out in the furutre.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #29
SANTO.DE.ORO

you still have the grill???
SANTO.DE.ORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:24 PM   #30
WIDESIDE72

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTO.DE.ORO View Post
you still have the grill???
very professional listing...

"well by your own statement it was posted in THIS thread that it was still available, AFTER you posted you would like it. which means you were not skipped. Since that time it has now been sold."