The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-02-2009, 10:39 PM   #26
Dasani

Arrow Re: FS Rear cab trim “paint divider”

Quote:
Originally Posted by mup123 View Post
Hi Tom,
For some unknown reason I have not received any emails from you. I checked my junk mail and nothing there either. Please try to send to my other email address which is: JJdooling@hotmail.com.
I'll stand by
Back to you John; I hope they made it I think I sent you 4 emails to that second e-mail address.

R
Tom
Dasani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #27
mup123

Re: FS Rear cab trim “paint divider”

Hi,
I received 4 emails.
mup123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:55 PM   #28
Dasani

Quote:
Hi,
I received 4 emails.
Okay it worked!! Cool

Tom
Old 12-02-2009, 11:15 PM   #29
mup123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
Okay it worked!! Cool

Tom
Hi,
You didn't mention the front end. There are a couple of boardmembers who sell these 5 lug disc brake front ends complete including the crossmember and front section of chassis for around $75 each. I could have bought one in Kansas a couple of weeks ago.
I would like to see a couple more pics of the hood.
I will email you with my other email address as I think there is a problem with the way it transmits in this thread.
John
Old 12-03-2009, 07:58 AM   #30
Dasani

John,

I’d rather cut the frame behind the crossmember and have you take it that way that is less work for me, fewer busted knuckles. I’m going to cut that out this week end. I sell a lot of parts locally I ask $100-$150, if this crossmember is still here hasn’t sold when you get here in January you can have it for $75.00!

Tom

Quote:
Hi,
You didn't mention the front end. There are a couple of boardmembers who sell these 5 lug disc brake front ends complete including the crossmember and front section of chassis for around $75 each. I could have bought one in Kansas a couple of weeks ago.
I would like to see a couple more pics of the hood.
I will email you with my other email address as I think there is a problem with the way it transmits in this thread.
John
Old 12-03-2009, 09:36 AM   #31
mup123

Quote:
John,

I’d rather cut the frame behind the crossmember and have you take it that way that is less work for me, fewer busted knuckles. I’m going to cut that out this week end. I sell a lot of parts locally I ask $100-$150, if this crossmember is still here hasn’t sold when you get here in January you can have it for $75.00!

Tom
Tom,
Thanks,
John
Old 12-07-2009, 10:11 PM   #32
Dasani

Quote:
Tom,
Thanks,
John
Sold it today!
Old 12-08-2009, 07:24 PM   #33
mup123

Quote:
Sold it today!
Hi,
Is there a chance that you'll get another soon?
Could you send me a couple of pictures of the hood showing the surface rust and if it looks ok I will pay you for it and you can hold it for me.
You never did let me know if you have a half ton front sway bar. Has there been any other movement on the other items in the list I sent you?
John
Old 12-09-2009, 08:18 PM   #34
Dasani

Quote:
Hi,
Is there a chance that you'll get another soon?
Could you send me a couple of pictures of the hood showing the surface rust and if it looks ok I will pay you for it and you can hold it for me.
You never did let me know if you have a half ton front sway bar. Has there been any other movement on the other items in the list I sent you?
John
John sorry, been busy at work and my daughter’s truck was in a parade last weekend and is in a car show next. I posted some pictures on photobucket here is the link:

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/s...Top/68%20hood/

I’ll take $100 for this hood, it is the last one I have to sell; I sold two this week. I’m headed to Arizona in January, for work I’m going to pick up some parts at my brothers’ houses in southern California before I return, I have doors a cab and other sheet metal and will buy more. I have a very nice 67 hood which I bought the last time I visited California. I can have my brother send you some pictures, if the one on photobucket isn’t to your liking. I’ll want $200 for it once it hits the east coast! If you want the one pictured on photo bucket I’ll set it aside for you and you can reject it when you get here, if it isn’t to your standards, no need to pay me now and feel like you have to take it.
I have another truck that I’m going to part out which has a 5 lug frontend, power steering and power brakes. Time is a commodity which I don’t have much of these days therefore, I’m not sure when I’ll get around to cutting that crossmember out. This stuff sells here, no problem. Yes, I have a sway bar and the brackets the bushings are shot I have some pictures of it on photobucket as well. I’ll take $50.00 for the bar and the brackets. John I haven’t had much time and the weather hasn’t cooperated either so my parts searches have been limited I found a bed with the correct fender and tire carrier, I just have to go back and look at it.

Tom
Old 12-09-2009, 09:58 PM   #35
mup123

Quote:
John sorry, been busy at work and my daughter’s truck was in a parade last weekend and is in a car show next. I posted some pictures on photobucket here is the link:

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/s...Top/68%20hood/

I’ll take $100 for this hood, it is the last one I have to sell; I sold two this week. I’m headed to Arizona in January, for work I’m going to pick up some parts at my brothers’ houses in southern California before I return, I have doors a cab and other sheet metal and will buy more. I have a very nice 67 hood which I bought the last time I visited California. I can have my brother send you some pictures, if the one on photobucket isn’t to your liking. I’ll want $200 for it once it hits the east coast! If you want the one pictured on photo bucket I’ll set it aside for you and you can reject it when you get here, if it isn’t to your standards, no need to pay me now and feel like you have to take it.
I have another truck that I’m going to part out which has a 5 lug frontend, power steering and power brakes. Time is a commodity which I don’t have much of these days therefore, I’m not sure when I’ll get around to cutting that crossmember out. This stuff sells here, no problem. Yes, I have a sway bar and the brackets the bushings are shot I have some pictures of it on photobucket as well. I’ll take $50.00 for the bar and the brackets. John I haven’t had much time and the weather hasn’t cooperated either so my parts searches have been limited I found a bed with the correct fender and tire carrier, I just have to go back and look at it.

Tom
HI tom,
I agree with you on the hood. I'll look at it when I get there. If I find that I need other parts that are not on the list you already have, I will add it to the list. As soon as I get to NC I will contact you and if you are home I will come to see what you have.
Thanks,
John