The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-10-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
bamafrost

Rust-free 67 small window cab

Bought this great 67 non-air small window cab from board member byrd (Randy McQueen). It was in great shape (see byrd's build thread for photos) to start with...byrd then sandblasted and did patch panel/metal work with help of pro bodyman. The cab is xlnt and has been epoxy primered. Still needs outer rockers installed once doors are fitted (no doors go with cab)...but I will include new Goodmark outer rockers. Dash has NOT been cut. Needs finish bodywork is all. Located in NW Alabama (Florence).

Go here for all build/cab photos:

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=209710&page=5

Most all firewall is shaved already as well as the seam at the top rear of the cab(welded up). I have no glass for the cab.The original cab corners were great shape. I can get you a pic of anything you want to see on this cab..

$1100 OBO. If you buy a really great cab, sandblast it in and out, do all the patch panels and metal repair, then epoxy prime it you'd have more than that in it...plus the time and effort.

If nobody steps up by next week I will proceed with build using this great cab. Reason for selling: was looking for a 72 big window (well, I guess they all were in 72) air cab and couldn't find one prior to buying this somewhat rare (one year) small window cab. Now, of course, I have found a 72 air cab I want....always happens. hahaha

Call me at 256/443.8846. Next week will be too late. Thanks. Tom
Attached Images

'68 Rambler American 2 door post
Built 340/727/8.75 w 3.73 posi
'68 C10 shortie soon to have a 2.5/4 drop
and new Americans: 16" x 8" chrome IROC's

Last edited by bamafrost; 03-10-2010 at 12:05 PM. Reason: add copy and photos
bamafrost is offline   Reply With Quote