The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 99-06 GMT800 Chevy and GMC Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #15
ShredSled

Re: supercharger or turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpig98 View Post
dude, just because your dreams can't be broughtin true, don't mean you gotta shoot down others. and everyone's tastes and likes are different. lightin up man, he was just stating what he would like to do or get.
hahaha, gimme a break! "just because my dreams can't be broughtin true"!?
I think you've got me wrong bud, wasn't "shooting him down" either, just trying to make one realize where they were headed was not in the direction of the original posts intent.
Blue guages have absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic at hand, regardless if the original poster wants them or not! I was attempting to help there, but he wasn't even talking about a supercharger anymore at that point, that's why I couldn't help myself but laugh. Can't you see that?

And yes, CrazyJesster, yes, the Magnacharger is probably one of the more popular and successful superchargers out there. Their older version, the Radix/MP122 is much more common, and probably easier to find in the used market. But the newer and updated TVS series, which you'll want to look at the smaller 1900, will have much better efficiency compared to the Radix.
And as far as buying used, that's all up to you! You have to be able to judge the condition and completeness of the package you are purchasing. Experience could either be bad or good, but it could potentially save you a lot of cash!
New TVS is not cheap.