The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2010, 09:07 PM   #1
capev86

Radiator & Rochester 2 barrel with intake

I have some parts that need to go to a new home as i am upgrading my 72 suburban.

2 Row radiator. good driver condition with minimal corrossion....several years left. overflow barb is kinked but works fine. has provisions for auto trans cooling. never any issues but i'm going to a 4 core for a bigger engine and trailer towing. $50 plus shipping or it goes to scrap. also have the upper rad mounts, all 4 rubber pads, 2 rad hoses and 2 heater hoses that are ok condition.

(307 v8) 2 Barrel Rochester carb complete from air box to intake manifold. i rebuilt it but never got it quite tuned right. also has a new choke thermostat and choke pull off. truck has roughly 74,500 miles on it and all the work the work/new parts has been done in the last year/1,000 miles. i got an edelbrock intake and raman'd q-jet to go on my truck, but this would be great for someone trying to stay factory correct for show purposes. $150 buys the whole package. it is still on the truck but will be pulled within the next couple weeks weather and time permitting. $150 plus shipping.

also available for local pickup.
capev86 is offline   Reply With Quote