The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-19-2010, 09:00 AM   #26
matchstick

Re: 1971 Cheyenne Glove Box Door-Excellent

LIke I said in my eyes he had plenty of time to take care of everything, he also didn't bother to post up when the guy said it was still for sale. I didn't "cut" in anything. The guy selling said it was still for sale so I paid him for it. Would it have made a difference if my post said I'll take it instead of payment sent? No it wouldn't.

Maybe I'm just a jerk, but when I sell something I expect to wrap it up and be done asap. I apologize if anyone's upset over a $30 glove box door, but next time take care of bidness.
matchstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:26 AM   #27
67/72junkie
Account Suspended

It's not about a $30 part it's about respect for 1 of the first members on this board.It could have just as easily been a rare part he had been searching long and hard for.Sharpie72 spoke up and said Tim in a great guy and will follow thru with the purchase he would not have bought the part even if he wanted it knowing Tim had made an agreement to purchase.You never made your offer to purchase thru the ad or we would have all seen it and one of us would have cut in and spoke up for Tim the way sharpie did.
67/72junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:32 AM   #28
matchstick

Get real. There was no disrespect toward him intended. If it is a rare part he can't live without I'm sure I can make sure he gets it. I also need one for my project but I'm sure I can get one elsewhere. I guess you fail to see where he had 3 days to reply, and also had over a day to reply that he still wanted it.
matchstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:01 PM   #29
72step

Okay! I hadn't realized this whole post had gone haywire. I apologized via pm to SPecial K and he was fine with that. I didn't mean to disrespect anyone. I just wanted to close the deal A.S.A.P. Everything else I've sold on here is like. Sold-Paid-Shipped almost immediately. I had a couple of people PM me that they wanted it before SPecial K and one changed their mind and the other never responded, therefore I was already on edge about beaters around the bush. A sincere apology to all you brothers in here, and I'll take things slower next time.
72step is offline   Reply With Quote