The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-09-2010, 07:24 PM   #26
1tonchevy
C35 Crew Dually

Re: Where to buy c30 flip kit?

[quote=1tonchevy;4180369]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cochino12 View Post
I dont blame you, it sucks waiting for parts. I got the flip this morning, I should have ordered the spindles from these guys to start with, oh well.

lol sicking the wife on them tomorrow. poor bastard who picks up the phone i feel for him
So apparently " " there done their tiff with western and will have my parts in about a week or so and will be shipping them 7-10 after that? so another 2-3 weeks awsome! >
1tonchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM   #27
cochino12
It followed me home?

[quote=1tonchevy;4181841]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tonchevy View Post

So apparently " " there done their tiff with western and will have my parts in about a week or so and will be shipping them 7-10 after that? so another 2-3 weeks awsome! >
Well I guess thats good news, I hope it works out. If it makes you feel any better the spindles I ordered will be in Monday, I got the tracking # this morning .

That's why they call it a shortcut Kyle, if it was easy it would just be the way.

86 c-10 SWB
85 CCSB
90 GMC K30 Crew SRW
1985 C30 Dually
cochino12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #28
1tonchevy
C35 Crew Dually

[quote=cochino12;4181961]
Quote:

Well I guess thats good news, I hope it works out. If it makes you feel any better the spindles I ordered will be in Monday, I got the tracking # this morning .
Bite me :P
Old 09-09-2010, 09:09 PM   #29
cochino12
It followed me home?

[quote=1tonchevy;4182015]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cochino12 View Post

Bite me :P

haha, dont worry at the rate im getting things done on this dually yours will be lowered long before mine. I'm dropping mine off to paint tomorrow, supposed to be done in 10 days but I know it'll be more like a month.

What size tires are you going to run on yours? I was thinking of going with 215/65/16 or maybe a 225/60/16?

That's why they call it a shortcut Kyle, if it was easy it would just be the way.

86 c-10 SWB
85 CCSB
90 GMC K30 Crew SRW
1985 C30 Dually
cochino12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #30
1tonchevy
C35 Crew Dually

[quote=cochino12;4182050]
Quote:

haha, dont worry at the rate im getting things done on this dually yours will be lowered long before mine. I'm dropping mine off to paint tomorrow, supposed to be done in 10 days but I know it'll be more like a month.

What size tires are you going to run on yours? I was thinking of going with 215/65/16 or maybe a 225/60/16?

No ida what tires im going to run because my rears are 16.5:S and my fronts are 16 so i gota find 4 16's first. but i'll run as big as i can without having to remove the inners.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:50 AM   #31
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHNBOBO View Post
Check this link......... http://www.airbagit.com/Tons of air and non air suspension parts ...inexpensive and good quality
Inexpensive maybe. Good Quality, not so much. I suggest you do a search here or anywhere on the net for AIM/Chassistech/airbagit.com before you consider doing business with these scamsters.

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:01 AM   #32
1tonchevy
C35 Crew Dually

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2TRUX View Post
Inexpensive maybe. Good Quality, not so much. I suggest you do a search here or anywhere on the net for AIM/Chassistech/airbagit.com before you consider doing business with these scamsters.
Prob works there.... too bad sport truck direct employees dont come on here they might see their bad ways.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #33
RUSHNBOBO
Account Suspended

Quote:
Placed multiple orders with them, my only complaint might be they seem to build to order...which makes them a little slow...but they always come through.

Just bought airbag brackets for front of my C30 the quality of these things is first rate!!!

Great stampings top and bottom ...no bottom "floating cup"...full A-arm bracket.

Also purchased billet 8 lug spacers... once again slow shipping but good price and quality.
Attached Images

Last edited by RUSHNBOBO; 09-10-2010 at 03:02 PM.
RUSHNBOBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:10 PM   #34
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

I'm glad that you have had good results. I can assure you it's only a matter of time before that bites you. Good luck with it, but I would never recommend the company.

BTW- The bottom of the bag floats for a reason.

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #35
RUSHNBOBO
Account Suspended

Angry Re: Where to buy c30 flip kit?

Quote:
I'm glad that you have had good results. I can assure you it's only a matter of time before that bites you. Good luck with it, but I would never recommend the company.

BTW- The bottom of the bag floats for a reason.
The bottom of the bag floats for what reason? Because u say it does? Fact, they make 1 size fits bottom floating mounts for 1 reason, their cheaper to manufacture ...there not better or airbagit wouldn't go through all the trouble to tool up a superior stamping.

If the bottom of bags r supposed to "float" why do all aftermarket "a" arms bolt to bags directly?...nuthin floats anywhere!!!

"It's a matter of time before what it bites me"...why don't u be more specific wtf r u talking about?

Every bag I've mounted has been bolted to a welded on bracket of some sort. Top and bottom.

I don't want my bag mounts moving around squeaking and potentially flopping over (it happens).

I never asked your opinion on Airbagit.com you just gave it anyway!!! Are u shillin for Ridetech or what? ... I guess u have to now that u got all that stuff. We wouldn't expect u to be subjective with all those "kickbacks"

Airbagit, just did a huge promo t.v. spot for TRUCK U where they did a full backhalf air conversion on a late model diesel truck ....is this show going to risk their reputation on inferior parts which are going to fail????

I don't mean to be a pain but when someone writes in a thread a simple suggestion to a fellow truck enthusiast I don't appreciate your beat down of my suggestion. I have since read some posts by Airbagit both good and bad, I'm just sayin for the price there well worth the money for me and others apparently.....TTYL
RUSHNBOBO is offline   Reply With Quote