The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-23-2010, 04:29 AM   #1
PTS

PTS Hotrod Hardware

Hello Truck Gurus!

After a 10 year vacation I have decided to get back into the swing of the aftermarket. Originally I owned and operated a company by the name of Price Truck Stop which we specialized in just about anything you can think of for the Truck, and Hot Rod Markets.

This new company will strive to gain a niche by offering items made in the USA, and very specialized. We are not out to set the world on fire by being everything to everybody but a very customer oriented, highly detailed business offering.

I have already teamed up with Bonspeed, and Weld Racing and you can probably guess what part of the market we are going after first as a repeat of what we really were known for 10 years ago.

I would very much like to speak with a moderator concerning some advertising and offering great buys for you guys and gals.

Wheels will not be all we offer as we are in the midst of negotiations with other types of vendors, carefully choosing product lines to promote.

After the holidays will have a website up and running for your review but I feel like the forums is what we will really concentrate on the most and also attend as many shows as possible.

If you need to contact me or have any questions you can email at ptsmoto@msn.com

I AM READY TO SELL!!!!

Thanks in advance for reading this post.

Best Regards,

Perry Price
PTS

Last edited by PTS; 11-24-2010 at 10:11 PM.
PTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: PTS Hotrod Hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS View Post
...I would very much like to speak with a moderator concerning some advertising and offering great buys for you guys and gals.....Perry Price
PTS
Good Lord, talk about a blast from the past. How the heck have you been Perry? I see your name pop up now and then, and ask my industry contact what your doing these days. Glad to see you throw your hat back in the ring.

Send me a PM and I will get you set up as a Forum Vendor.

Ken M.
N2TRUX
Forum Staff

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
PTS

Thanks Ken! I just sent you a PM.

Also besides new parts I have a large collection of 67-87 Chevy parts. Let me know if I can help and will ship gladly...
Old 11-24-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Post the used stuff in the Classifieds forum. The new stuff once we get you set up as a vendor.

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:16 PM   #5
PTS

Thanks Ken! Let me know on the vendor program when you can.

Perry
PTS
Old 11-24-2010, 10:26 PM   #6
Sport/Truck
Sierra Grande Club

Are you going to have a shop here in NM also? What part of the state are you in?
Dean
1971 GMC Sierra Grande, 1/2 ton short wide, original 4 bolt 010 020 block & heads. (matching #'s). 383 stroker, SMI q jet 750 cfm, Lunati Voodoo 60102 cam, Scorpion roller rockers, Spin Tech pro street mufflers with X pipe.
Sport/Truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 05:18 AM   #7
PTS

Hi Dean!

I am getting the ball running for December and about the Mid of January we will be in full swing in Forums, Website, and 2011 shows. I do have a retail shop and yes we will house some inventory based off market research at that time. If you need anything please chime in here and let me know. Oh I am located in Roswell. We will be adding new lines rapidly for a while up to a point...

Regards,

Perry
PTS
Old 11-25-2010, 11:06 AM   #8
Sport/Truck
Sierra Grande Club

Perry,
Sounds great, our trials club (NMTA) had a competition at Haystack Mt. last month. I'll definitely look you up when I'm town!
1971 GMC Sierra Grande, 1/2 ton short wide, original 4 bolt 010 020 block & heads. (matching #'s). 383 stroker, SMI q jet 750 cfm, Lunati Voodoo 60102 cam, Scorpion roller rockers, Spin Tech pro street mufflers with X pipe.
Sport/Truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:42 AM   #9
n2billet
Village Idiot....

Perry, glad to see you back in the game! I bought all my wheels and tires from Price Truck Stop in the mid 90's even made a few trips out there to pick them up (that's how good the prices where). I meet Tony (Ride Tech) while he was working for PTS and was really bummed when they made the jump to the Harley scene. I can also say they had really cool designed t-shirts (truck related) that was a must have back in the day, any chance those are coming back?

-67 SWB Custom Porterbuilt Front and rear 20/22's Hazel Sold
-71 StepSide Porterbuilt Stage 2 with 20/22's Stella Mae Sold
n2billet is offline   Reply With Quote